Does the 2019 class end up top 15 now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who cares about the ranking? The question is whether we are landing guys to help us win. I think Bubba Bolden, KJ Osborn, Tate Martell and whichever Dlineman and Corners we close with should be sufficient enough to win the coastal and come into the UF game with a good chance to win

Transition class or not just from the actual HS player standings it's nearly impossible for us to get a top 15 class. This is purely based on the 247 class calculator. I added Bogle, Williams and Pickens and we were still outside of top 15. I am not too worried about this year. We have some solid guys but the transfers we have and will be getting are huge. Day 1 play makers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Energy from the top of the program down is very high now. If they can win some games, I think the class will be in the top 10, if not the top 5.

No it won't, but it doesn't matter one iota except for you dummies who get trolled about it on Twitter.

There is a game on August 31st against the university of florida. Whether Miami finishes 3rd this year in recruiting, or 33rd, that game will be played, and the only thing that will matter is winning it.

Win it, and you've got indescribable momentum for the season and 2020 class. Lose, and here we go again. Top 15 doesn't mean a single thing right now. Go win your first game and it gives your program a boost that no recruit could even come possibly close to bringing you.

Don’t care about ranks! I care about wins! If Miami wins 10-12 for the next few years, the class rankings will improve simply because the ranking services will know Miami develops players.

Who cares about the ranking? The question is whether we are landing guys to help us win. I think Bubba Bolden, KJ Osborn, Tate Martell and whichever Dlineman and Corners we close with should be sufficient enough to win the coastal and come into the UF game with a good chance to win

The fcking gayters, that's who.

Advertisement
Back