DOES SATAN HAVE 4 MOAR YEARS IN HIM?

jevoasis

Addicted to ****
Serious question. Do croots care that the Bama staff is prolly gone in 2 years or is it all about the $$$$$$?

Advertisement
I don't think ol' nick retires before he firmly cements himself as the leader in the record books. I think he tasted the Pros and realized it's a lot **** easier at bama

Once Saban retires, its not like the Bama dynasty will die off. theyll just plug in Swinney; rinse & repeat.

Advertisement
I can't take you seriously if you spell more "moar" and fuch all these Bama threads on a Cane board.Grow some nuts.

Advertisement
1. **** everyone on the spelling police.

2. Not sure I see the old coot putting up with the hassle of day to day crap he needs to deal with after 1 or 2 moar successful seasons. Heaven forbid he has a bad (for him) year, he'd seriously consider saying **** it.

If Mark brings back our old defense, we will retire Nick when he realizes his cow pasture offense is a helpless against it as OU and NE were. They were chemically enhanced players just like his. Our old speed is the antidote.

If Mark brings back our old defense, we will retire Nick when he realizes his cow pasture offense is a helpless against it as OU and NE were. They were chemically enhanced players just like his. Our old speed is the antidote.

+1. I dont want him to retire. I want to beat their *** and forc him to retire. We just need to get the ball rolling this year.

Advertisement
The OP is getting some hate/pushback for asking the question but it's a legitimate one......to ask in like 2 years. I don't care what Saban says now while everything is lollipops and sunshine in Tuscaloosy. When it reaches the point where he's recruiting kids who will only be draft-eligible after his 70th birthday then the question should be asked and the negative recruiting should start. Give the Lil ****tator consecutive years where they underperform and watch how salty he gets too. He doesn't have the dispositions of Bowden or even Paterno that could brush off the perceived lack of gratitude they received from their schools and fanbases as they got old and the success wasn't as constant.

Advertisement
Back