Does Randy stick?

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
So there is a poster from the "Catagory 6" Miami Hurricane fan page on Facebook named Za'Brian Adams who says Russell really wants to be a Seminole and will flip when/if they offer. This guy called Henderson and Edwards flipping and he was talking Cooney to Miami before it was reported. Just wondering if Pete or anyone else has heard the same? I know there are higher rates safeties on our board but this guy is my favorite because he is from the Zuu and hits like a old school cane.

Advertisement
russell wouldn't be a take for them, noles have bigger fish they are after- tyreke johnson isheem young burney, and sherwood who we're also fighting for

russell wouldn't be a take for them, noles have bigger fish they are after- tyreke johnson isheem young burney, and sherwood who we're also fighting for

Y'all not getting tyreke Johnson y'all kicked his brother off the team lol

The dreaded Facebook insider group...SMH...this kid just committed...can we wait a little before we start this ****?

Advertisement
the numbers will be high, will cause some kids to look around, and maybe 1-2 might decommit or go elsewhere, its going to be a tough balancing act, not impossible but tough.

That's a lot.of commas

Didn't mean to down vote

Why has this FSU troll not been banned?

And the OP was a special kind of stupid. I don't even know what to say

The dreaded Facebook insider group...SMH...this kid just committed...can we wait a little before we start this ****?

I would be skeptical too but I've followed this group since the Pitt win and the guy is usually spot on. That's why I provided his name incase anyone wanted to look him up or knew of him also.

Advertisement

Despite your coach Jimbos best effort....this kid wants to go oos

Stupid because I asked a question and provided a name? Sure thing buddy lol

Why would he commit to Miami if he has no intentions of sticking?

Wouldn't it make more sense to just wait until he gets an offer from FSU?

Why didn't he go to FSU's Junior Day if he is so high on them?

Also, why would Miami even take his commit this early if they didn't feel he was staying in this class?

Advertisement

For one I like and want more FSU posters cuz it tells u they nervous. Bring em all

Mods

cHkJvBaoiyX8k.gif

Advertisement
hippo cool with me not being banned bc im not a sensitive *** bxtch like u whiny fxggots on this board smh The main ones mope and bxtch 24/7 about firing coaches and downing recruits lol i get tired of the echo chamber of bxtches on this board an outsider is cool with me as long as it's not over the top.

How is this dude not band yet?

hippo cool with me not being banned bc im not a sensitive *** bxtch like u whiny fxggots on this board smh The main ones mope and bxtch 24/7 about firing coaches and downing recruits lol i get tired of the echo chamber of bxtches on this board an outsider is cool with me as long as it's not over the top.

How is it not over the top? He doesn't even bother arguing his points/"opinions." He just drops pro-FSU comments about everything and disappears typically. That fits snugly under the definition of troll.

Last edited:
I'm not counting this one to stick. He went from nowhere to a visit to a commit on the visit. Conclusion? IImpressionable

Advertisement
Back