Does Randy stick?

Randy isn't flipping ... Cam Davis and Randy want to play together in college point blank period and Cam isn't going to FSU.. they're solid

Advertisement
Miami was already number one for Randy... he committed because Cam got offered after going to paradise and committed too.. Cam Davis didn't have an offer before Saturday...

He stickin. He needed to get in now and secure a spot. Now he has to ball his senior year and he will be a Cane. If he has a subpar year we might cool and move on. We got options at DB for 18. He knows what is up. I think this guy is a stud and will be a big time pull for 2018.

So there is a poster from the "Catagory 6" Miami Hurricane fan page on Facebook named Za'Brian Adams who says Russell really wants to be a Seminole and will flip when/if they offer. This guy called Henderson and Edwards flipping and he was talking Cooney to Miami before it was reported. Just wondering if Pete or anyone else has heard the same? I know there are higher rates safeties on our board but this guy is my favorite because he is from the Zuu and hits like a old school cane.
He knows nothing he gets any info that he does get it from another Facebook group I was added to. All the things you listed he posted in Cat 6 were made public in the group first which he's a member in as well.

russell wouldn't be a take for them, noles have bigger fish they are after- tyreke johnson isheem young burney, and sherwood who we're also fighting for
FSU troll confirmed. Still not band.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
He stickin. He needed to get in now and secure a spot. Now he has to ball his senior year and he will be a Cane. If he has a subpar year we might cool and move on. We got options at DB for 18. He knows what is up. I think this guy is a stud and will be a big time pull for 2018.

This is all there is to it. Russell wants to be here and knew he had to pull the trigger because of all the insane competition at safety. He also knows he needs to have a great senior year to stick in this class. I love the pickup. Kid is an assassin.

More importantly, what about that kid who's going to commit next month? I think he's just trying to up his stock with osu.

So there is a poster from the "Catagory 6" Miami Hurricane fan page on Facebook named Za'Brian Adams who says Russell really wants to be a Seminole and will flip when/if they offer. This guy called Henderson and Edwards flipping and he was talking Cooney to Miami before it was reported. Just wondering if Pete or anyone else has heard the same? I know there are higher rates safeties on our board but this guy is my favorite because he is from the Zuu and hits like a old school cane.
He knows nothing he gets any info that he does get it from another Facebook group I was added to. All the things you listed he posted in Cat 6 were made public in the group first which he's a member in as well.

Oh okay gotcha. Appreciate that Fam.

Why would he commit to Miami if he has no intentions of sticking?

Wouldn't it make more sense to just wait until he gets an offer from FSU?

Why didn't he go to FSU's Junior Day if he is so high on them?

Also, why would Miami even take his commit this early if they didn't feel he was staying in this class?

Why didn't Bandy wait for UM to offer instead of committing to OK when he knew he wasnt going to stick the second UM offered. All I know is there was a lot of buzz for other schools, particularity UF, before junior day. All OP did was ask for any insight on the kid. I guarantee you 11 months from now there will be kids that are committed now that won't be signing with UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back