Does MTSU have more talent than us?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've said it in another thread this team has a serious mental problem, something is up for certain.
We're circa FSU 2020.

OP…

Attachments

• 1664064042883.jpeg
    1664064042883.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Sad to say it but they have better overall team speed. Our player personnel evals have been crappy. Their receivers have much better speed than our receivers. Their CBs are faster as well. How does this kind of thing happen? I have no idea.

Sad to say it but they have better overall team speed. Our player personnel evals have been crappy. Their receivers have much better speed than our receivers. Their CBs are faster as well. How does this kind of thing happen? I have no idea.
It happens when you keep signing slow players Ivey,Dunson,Blades and even Frierson was originally signed at cb.

Advertisement
I had a Virginia Tech fan tell me once... "Miami has talented players, but as soon as they get kicked, they go down and stay down. They just roll over and have no fight in them."

That was almost 10 years ago, and it's as true today as it was back then.

It's a South Florida problem. Too much sunshine and beaches. Back when we won in the 80's, Miami was a tougher place all around, and the kids who came from Miami were tougher as a result. Today, they're soft and as soon as there's any adversity they lay down. It was over after TVD threw the first pick. These players have zero heart and zero character.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back