Does Miami have a win vs a quality team this season?

No, absolutely not.

We suck & we're going to lose the rest of our games this season, Fire Diaz.

Happy now you ****** tireless jelly spine troll??

tenor (14).gif

Advertisement
Something like that but top trolls are higher quality stool samples - as @The Franchise said the term like 5 years ago and I’ll use it here for @Canemang - Mang is the troll equivalent of “dog butt” as are a few other higher end trolls - like it’s so clean you don’t even have to wipe - whereas the failure trolls are just diarrhea.
So this thread is like:

tenordog.gif

Imagine it is January of 2020. Going into the 2020 season Michigan was playing Michigan state. Miami was playing fspoo. I bet most would say Michigan is favored more over msu than we are over fspoo. I bet a lot of people thought Florida state had a better chance at beating us than Michigan had to lose to msu. I know the cover three podcast all had fspoo winning more games than us. This is a true story. But now it’s late November. We’re 7-1. Fspoo is like 2-4 or something. Michigan needed triple overtime to beat Rutgers and lost to msu.

What is the point of this ramble?? I’m glad you asked. The point is that a win is a win and this year is crazy. The experts 5 months ago look stupid as **** right now. I will take any win I can idgaf who it’s against.

And just to humor the OP: Wolfpack is a solid win as is the turkey win on the road

Advertisement
I see the extended bye period is progressing nicely here. lol

Here's the real question to ask:

Do 7 mediocre quality wins out of 8 games played mean anything?

I think the answer is yes. Actually its **** YES given where we finished 2019.

Am I mistaken to say that I’m pretty sure that Mang is one of the top long-standing trolls we have and everyone bit on it here???

Nah.

He’s just recently started trying to morph into that because his real life takes are really that moronic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That dog needs his anal glands expressed. What comes out is like the low tier trolls. Mang is way up higher on the Troll Totem pole. I wouldn’t disrespect his troll capabilities that way. He’s dog butt not butt explosion.

Mang is not a good troll. Good trolls are way more subtle.

Nah.

He’s just recently started trying to morph into that because his real life takes are really that moronic.
You’re not the only one who took the Mangy bait.

This thread’s too ridiculous to get legit mad at and take seriously. We had a losing record last year and we’re headed towards a 1 loss regular season, ugly wins or not. Does it mean we’re great and at the next level or the defensive defensive staff changes aren’t needed? - no - but Manny’s done what he’s needed to in order to maintain the class and build thus far.

Advertisement
That dog needs his anal glands expressed. What comes out is like the low tier trolls. Mang is way up higher on the Troll Totem pole. I wouldn’t disrespect his troll capabilities that way. He’s dog butt not butt explosion.
A good troll always leaves you guessing. Is there anyone who still has a doubt?

You’re not the only one who took the Mangy bait.

This thread’s too ridiculous to get legit mad at and take seriously. We had a losing record last year and we’re headed towards a 1 loss regular season, ugly wins or not. Does it mean we’re great and at the next level or the defensive defensive staff changes aren’t needed? - no - but Manny’s done what he’s needed to in order to maintain the class and build thus far.
GIF by memecandy

Advertisement
Back