Does Miami have a win vs a quality team this season?

Its a difficult year to define what is actually a quality team. Outside the top three or four everyone is sorta the same to some dregree or another.

Advertisement
Abc Saddle Up GIF by The Bachelorette

Advertisement
I’m telling you all these last three games we match up terribly and we’ll be lucky to win (2) of them.

Don’t stick your heads in the sand because when you come out you may not like what you see.

If we do lose any of those games, I won't sit around regretting my enjoyment of these 7 wins. And I'll be glad I wasn't a miserable **** during those wins who spent his time trying to spread the misery to others.

If we do lose any of those games, I won't sit around regretting my enjoyment of these 7 wins. And I'll be glad I wasn't a miserable **** during those wins who spent his time trying to spread the misery to others.

This attitude is the key to a happy life.

Being constantly worried about an unknown and upcoming future, and assuming it is going to be bad, doesn’t permit you to enjoy the present, and makes you a miserable person.

At least you enjoyed those seven wins. The other type of person never even gets the pleasure of having enjoyed them.

What does the other person get? The pleasure of saying I told you so when the canes are losing? What a ****. Congratulations. You were miserable all year long.

Advertisement
We don't have any quality wins, but so what. We were never playing for a playoff spot or anything like that this year. When you win 6 games in 2019, the goal in 2020 is to play in the ACCCG. You don't really need any quality wins to do that.

A quality win is the second dumbest thing ever, it is only beat by “quality losses”.

Winning > losing, that’s it, that’s all. Losers brag about the “quality” of their opponents.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I mistaken to say that I’m pretty sure that Mang is one of the top long-standing trolls we have and everyone bit on it here???

Is there such a thing as "top troll"?

Isn't that like "****tiest, loosest, smelliest ******"?

Is there such a thing as "top troll"?

Isn't that like "****tiest, loosest, smelliest ******"?
Something like that but top trolls are higher quality stool samples - as @The Franchise said the term like 5 years ago and I’ll use it here for @Canemang - Mang is the troll equivalent of “dog butt” as are a few other higher end trolls - like it’s so clean you don’t even have to wipe - whereas the failure trolls are just diarrhea.

Advertisement
Back