Does Mario use another Saban tactic and bring on Dana Holgerson as an analyst?

Trump not a chance).gif

Advertisement
He can bring me in and pay me 5k a game plus travel to tell him exactly what do to in each game time decision.

We will never have the **** ups we've had this year.

Advertisement
Saban the GOAT CFB coach has been hiring former HC’s for years as analysts. Giving a place to rebuild themselves and also give or learn knowledge. We all know Dawson worked under Holgerson as his OC in Houston. I only see this as + with game planning, situational football etc. Gives another offensive mind and thought process during the game. Now the only problem is if Dawson is trying to get out of the shadow of his former coach. This is where EGO has to be put aside and they don’t seem to be a problem at BAMA for Saban. They all get checked at the door. I’m sure there are disagreements, but not enough where people have been fired.

Can also lead to a boost in recruiting. As guys see we are serious about improving the offense even more. Some of the top QB’s may begin to take a deeper look into the U.

What do you guys think?
Love that idea

Advertisement
Some of you guys think Mario will Hire another guy he has to ignore about running a better offense? It would be better if he adopted saban‘s ability to adapt first….

Saban the GOAT CFB coach has been hiring former HC’s for years as analysts. Giving a place to rebuild themselves and also give or learn knowledge. We all know Dawson worked under Holgerson as his OC in Houston. I only see this as + with game planning, situational football etc. Gives another offensive mind and thought process during the game. Now the only problem is if Dawson is trying to get out of the shadow of his former coach. This is where EGO has to be put aside and they don’t seem to be a problem at BAMA for Saban. They all get checked at the door. I’m sure there are disagreements, but not enough where people have been fired.

Can also lead to a boost in recruiting. As guys see we are serious about improving the offense even more. Some of the top QB’s may begin to take a deeper look into the U.

What do you guys think?
Is he a boozer? Does he like to wear head sets in the booth against NCAA rules?

Whatever....the hair pieces in Bama could be worth it

1701580763001.png

Advertisement

What do you guys think?
Sorry, been drinking watching that sorry ACC Championship...I thought you meant Saban bringing him in...we keep Dawson, I'm all for it...and I retract the Kingpin reference

Sometimes you can have too many chiefs and not enough Indians. This seems like everyone involved would have to accept a role they really don't love the idea of.

We just need Mario to be on an out of town recruiting trip on gameday... that fixes much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back