Does Korn Ferry get any love for this hire?

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
It seems to me that whatever UM paid to Korn Ferry was well worth it, as opposed to the expenditures on Duck ***** in the search that resulted in the hiring of Shannon.

Advertisement
All the credit they deserved is forfeiteded by Schiano being number 2.

Who can say? We really have no idea what they did, or if they did it well. I figure it's like Frenk...they get some credit, if for no reason other than not ******** it up. Duck ***** on the other hand...

I'm not sure we'll ever know what Korn Ferry actually did but I do know it didn't end in a Chuck Neinas result so that's fine with me. That scumbag can eat copious amounts of Richards this holiday season. Maybe he'll choke on one.

Advertisement
I saw Korn at the Fox Theatre in Oakland a couple months ago. But I drove; Didn't take the Ferry. Good show!!

Wait. Wut??

Richt was fired on Sunday. Obvious choice so we offered and he accepted. Can't see KF having anything to do with this.

I saw Korn at the Fox Theatre in Oakland a couple months ago. But I drove; Didn't take the Ferry. Good show!!

Wait. Wut??

Haha. I sold beer at a Korn show years ago at Bayfront. Was an interesting crowd to say the least.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2406910 said:
Richt was fired on Sunday. Obvious choice so we offered and he accepted. Can't see KF having anything to do with this.

I can't imagine with all the smoke around Richt being fired before it happened that KF wouldn't have reached out. This all happened too fast for the process with Richt to have started on Sunday.

I also really do think KF was pushing Butch/Mullen of Schiano, but the BOT couldn't get over John Blake/Mullen being a ****.

Advertisement
It seems to me that whatever UM paid to Korn Ferry was well worth it, as opposed to the expenditures on Duck ***** in the search that resulted in the hiring of Shannon.

I work for a staffing agency. For this type of candidate search, they probably got a retained search fee. We're talking about 50K or so for big money positions. Thinking KF was happy to get the publicity. Now, if Richt was presented to Miami by KF, then it would be more $$. Again, they're not in this for the fee but for the pub.

Not so sure because had Richt not been fired, the candidates and interviews were pretty underwhelming, imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back