Does King come back next year?

Would make sense for him to come back. This years QB draft class is pretty much set 1-5. Next year, I’m not really sure who the top QBs would be...Slovis and Howell? I think King has a real shot to make himself some money and be a day 1/2 pick as a QB in 2022. I don’t see a lot of people jumping up draft boards this year due to Covid.
You might see those 5 qbs all go first round

Advertisement
You might see those 5 qbs all go first round
Very true. It’s going to be interesting to see how teams value the college Covid season.
Could even have 6 QBs in the first round. 1. Lawrence - Clemson 2. Fields - Ohio state 3. Lance - NDS 4. Trask - Gaytors 5. Wilson - BYU 6. Jones - Bama.

Very true. It’s going to be interesting to see how teams value the college Covid season.
Could even have 6 QBs in the first round. 1. Lawrence - Clemson 2. Fields - Ohio state 3. Lance - NDS 4. Trask - Gaytors 5. Wilson - BYU 6. Jones - Bama.
Oh yea I forgot about Wilson. I actually just saw him in the first round on a mock draft.

I think if he wants to get paid more he will stay and try to beat Clemson. He will BE Russel Wilson if he gets into the league but he will need to be with a team with a great running game to go with his talent and a good wideout group. He will need to beat Clemson and take us to the playoffs to be in the first round if you ask me or even the second round. If Garcia doesn't come here he needs to stay.

Advertisement
1607541728119.png

This is a very good point. Being able to make money off his likeness as the starting quarterback for a major college football contender in a major market is a big deal. No idea what the $$ looks like but could be the difference in him staying vs. leaving for sure..
Burger King should make him their South Florida Pitchman

Advertisement
Also doesn't take into account whether he has to take care of his mom

So I'd get it if he does leave
This logic is what I don't understand from a player's perspective. If you have been making it financially for 23 years, what would 1 more year hurt?

I don't think he's twitchy enough to be an NFL WR
I truly believe he could be a RB. He makes people miss with ease, has a great spin move, and shows excellent quickness. He's tough as nails and could be really good as a 3rd down back with his receiver background. Top end speed isn't the best, but isn't as important as quickness for a RB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point all King does is prolong Manures career. I’m hoping he doesn’t come back.
you'd want the most success possible to stack classes on classes. well never be good hiring and firing dudes and tanking our recruiting classes in the process. idgaf about Manny as long as he wins. if he doesn't win games, you let him go, but I won't wish we suck just to get rid of him. it isn't that personal. time will eventually expose that are not good.

you'd want the most success possible to stack classes on classes. well never be good hiring and firing dudes and tanking our recruiting classes in the process. idgaf about Manny as long as he wins. if he doesn't win games, you let him go, but I won't wish we suck just to get rid of him. it isn't that personal. time will eventually expose that are not good.

We will never be good when you hire amateurs to run UM. If you don’t want him gone well you are part of the problem

We will never be good when you hire amateurs to run UM. If you don’t want him gone well you are part of the problem

I want whoever coaches here to win games. thats what they're here for. Manny won't get fired this year esp coming off 8-2. we all see that changes need to be made to the D staff. if he doesn't make those changes, then time will expose again the flaws and **** be gone. I don't wish for any coach to fail tho bc at the end of the day, we need more classes like these to allow any coach to succeed. were talent deficient along with coaching deficient along the Defense. it was clear as day from the beginning. only way to attract top tier talent is to win games bc the slogans and cute promos will only get you so far.

I want whoever coaches here to win games. thats what they're here for. Manny won't get fired this year esp coming off 8-2. we all see that changes need to be made to the D staff. if he doesn't make those changes, then time will expose again the flaws and **** be gone. I don't wish for any coach to fail tho bc at the end of the day, we need more classes like these to allow any coach to succeed. were talent deficient along with coaching deficient along the Defense. it was clear as day from the beginning. only way to attract top tier talent is to win games bc the slogans and cute promos will only get you so far.

8-3

Advertisement
Back