Does it bother anyone that Mario was graded the worse new 2022 coach?

fraggle

Senile Senior
I'd feel better if Gattis was gone and losing McClain to primo after sending everyone to an empty Lakeland is rather lame. Big time coach embarrassed by a kid is disturbing. Hard to think 2023 will be much better, especially after all the preseason hype last year. I know, if only Chaney or Nelson had been healthy 2022 would've been different, sigh! We are down to 3 QB's now, what if TVD isn't 100 percent? Help me out here with some reason to be optimistic???? Or is it wait another year or two? Elko at Duke gets an A, Kelly and A+, Freeman at ND a B, Maybe we should've promoted Lashlee as he is a B, Dykes A+, Riley A+, and the lowest and only D is Mario.

Advertisement
This doesn't count for the 2022 vote but **** if he's not off to a great start for 23.

ZomboMeme 25012023005847.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s embarrassing to think we paid millions for Mario and his staff, only to have them suffer the absolute most embarrassing Miami defeat in the past 50 years, getting demolished on our home field by MTSU, in a game where we were favored by 26. I hope Mario was embarrassed as well. So yes, he was without doubt the worst of the worst last year. I still think the team may won five games playing sandlot football with no coaches. Having said this, I’m still pulling for Mario to have learned a lesson and be the one to turn things around.

Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos. Before a brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish in the crowd.

- I Ching

I'd feel better if Gattis was gone and losing McClain to primo after sending everyone to an empty Lakeland is rather lame. Big time coach embarrassed by a kid is disturbing. Hard to think 2023 will be much better, especially after all the preseason hype last year. I know, if only Chaney or Nelson had been healthy 2022 would've been different, sigh! We are down to 3 QB's now, what if TVD isn't 100 percent? Help me out here with some reason to be optimistic???? Or is it wait another year or two? Elko at Duke gets an A, Kelly and A+, Freeman at ND a B, Maybe we should've promoted Lashlee as he is a B, Dykes A+, Riley A+, and the lowest and only D is Mario.
There’s a lot of truth in this

Advertisement
To answer the question posted....................NO! It doesn't bother me. Like everyone on this board I would have loved watching a totally dynamic team, rolling over all their opponents. But it didn't happen and crying in my beer is a total waste of emotions. When you get to be my age you totally understand that it's pointless getting upset over something that you have absolutely no control over. Last season is long past.....LET IT GO!

Delete this BS post. I grade on recruiting and the future. You do not grade on the crap that you inherited. You grade on the 13th ranked classes with only 2 months to recruit and this year we were graded with the 6th ranked recruiting class. As the saying goes, you can't make chicken soup with chicken ****. Delete this BS post.

It’s embarrassing to think we paid millions for Mario and his staff, only to have them suffer the absolute most embarrassing Miami defeat in the past 50 years, getting demolished on our home field by MTSU, in a game where we were favored by 26. I hope Mario was embarrassed as well. So yes, he was without doubt the worst of the worst last year. I still think the team may won five games playing sandlot football with no coaches. Having said this, I’m still pulling for Mario to have learned a lesson and be the one to turn things around.
I doubt Mario really changes his ways
He is what he is
Just have to hope he can out recruit all his deficiencies

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back