Does FSU getting treated like a group of 5 school hurt our recruiting?

Advertisement
Why does any high level recruit go to an ACC school if you can't get into the playoff undefeated? I know it changes next year but what terrible look for the conference.
Recruits are smart enough to understand what’s going on whether they agree or not. They understand the FSU looked mediocre down the stretch dispite winning. This has zero affect on us or any other ACC’s team recruiting.

No them recruiting like a G5 school hurt their chances. The ACC championship was Iowa vs Iowa. We already saw what Michigan does to Iowa.

Advertisement
Why does any high level recruit go to an ACC school if you can't get into the playoff undefeated? I know it changes next year but what terrible look for the conference.

Because the playoff is expanding to 12 teams next year and FSU looked like garbage, even with Travis. You know how we made fun of how poorly coached UM was this season? Marinate on this- we went into Doak with our backup QB and nearly beat FSU.

Helps it. Clearly shows Norvell is a beta. Selling point is even after 20 years or mediocrity we are a national brand. Go back to 2017. If we beat Pitt and Clemson we were in. Richt like Mario was/is very respected in the coaching ranks. When we win CFB notices.

IMG_3869.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll help you out.

Click the above so you can discuss with your fellow fans.
You are really good. You should consider comedy for a day job.

Advertisement
No, and it’s not a conference thing. It’s because their QB being out was the factor

Based on this premise, Scott would never have flipped to us. Recruits are smart enough to see through the BS. According to those in the know (Cribby, D$), recruits took notice that we lost to FSU and Louisville, 2 top 10 teams, by a single score. The Canes look to close strong in the next few weeks

Advertisement
Back