Does Anyone Really Care About Kayaa's Decision?

BeastMode

Junior
If he stays great. If he leaves, whatever. How many people feel this way? I don't think Kaaya staying or going impacts our win lose total next year very much one way or the other.

Advertisement
Yes, even though he's extremely frustrating at times, Miami will be a better team next year if he's the QB as opposed to the alternative.

I think Brad Kaaya is better than anyone we currently have ready to be a starter

Nope, thruthfully in the end what big game has he actually win for us. If he wins the bowl game thwn I'll change my tune until then who gives a shizz.

Advertisement
Yes, even though he's extremely frustrating at times, Miami will be a better team next year if he's the QB as opposed to the alternative.

Completely agree. I honestly don't see how anyone can see it any other way.

i wish bradley returns..

this is a classic case of not knowing what you had till its gone.

You can't be serious with this? He's far and away better than any other option we have and when he's on he's great. I'm just as frustrated with some of his issues as the next guy, but to act like he's not a very, very good QB is disingenuous.

It sucks to see him leave because it winds up setting us back a full year, especially when we have so many coming back from this year.

Still, there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over what might have/might not have been.

Advertisement
Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one of those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

Last edited:
You can't be serious with this? He's far and away better than any other option we have and when he's on he's great. I'm just as frustrated with some of his issues as the next guy, but to act like he's not a very, very good QB is disingenuous.

He is above average slightly. I'll give him that.

Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

How do we know someone won't step up and be better next year? Room was superior to Dak until injury. Bledsoe was better than Brady. Winston won a championship as a true freshmen as soon as he got a chance. Nobody knows what we have behind Kaaya until we get a chance to see.

Yes. I want him to stay because he will easily be better than whatever we have next year and would give the young kids one more year to develop

Advertisement
I'm torn. He's great at times and incredibly limited others. The Oline didn't help but he did a terrible job of anticipating the break downs.

I kind of see where your coming from. He is the best QB miami has and right now I feel we will be better with him next year. That being said if he does leave it think we will be fine at QB. I actually like Rosier as the starter because he can keep drives alive with his legs and escape the rush better. I think Allison will be good too but the only thing I know about him is he's faster than kaaya (which ain't saying much) and he has a rocket arm

**** yea! I don't know why people think we'll be a better team with a new starter vs. a 3 year starter. If he leaves, not saying we need to write off next year, but I pretty much see the same record, 9-4 next year.

Now, on the flip side, I much rather break in a new QB next year opposed to 2018. 2018 should be go time for the U!

Advertisement
Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one of those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

Same thing happened with Brock Berlin. No one appreciated him until we had to endure Kirby Freeman, Japicky, and Snickers.

If he stays great. If he leaves, whatever. How many people feel this way? I don't think Kaaya staying or going impacts our win lose total next year very much one way or the other.

StudentRaisingHand.gif

I couldn't care less this was suppose to be his year and led us to a 4 game losing streak.... Im gonna die of nausea to go through another off season reading porsters remarks about how his 4th season with a year under mark richt is gonna be the year.... 8 or 9 wins is Kaaya's ceiling...

Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

How do we know someone won't step up and be better next year? Room was superior to Dak until injury. Bledsoe was better than Brady. Winston won a championship as a true freshmen as soon as he got a chance. Nobody knows what we have behind Kaaya until we get a chance to see.

Now list all of the backups who were worse than the starter. We will give you a week or two to compile that list.

Advertisement
Back