Does anyone know what happened today? No commitment?

Vincofl

Recruit
Hey guys let me preemptively say I don't post but I've been here for years.
Does anyone know what happened today? Anyone have the backstory why certain people were tweeting a commitment might be coming and if there was one coming why it didn't. Was it just hype? Was there really someone possibly going to commit? Would love to hear if someone knows the story. I am sure you guys will post your speculation but I was wondering if someone knows what the real deal is. Ok fire away....

Advertisement
proxy.php

Rousseau has the green light to commit also. Coaches aren't pressuring anyone to pull the trigger. He will be in this class.

Advertisement
I love the videos but I never get it. Maybe I'm a bit clueless but just passionate about my Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
phew. I knew not to get hyped after the last time someone told us to expect exciting news..

Advertisement
Why do some of you down vote my post? What's wrong with my questions?

If you don't avgerage 24.345 comments per day for a minimum of 564 days you don't rate to have an opinion/comment/post privileges. Duh.
Yeah I noticed just like the guy who is pulling up my old post calling me Level 1

If you don't post then your a joke or troll etc.

Since you've been around for a bit, let me ask you something. Did you ever notice how dudes with 14 posts always ask questions about something that's gone wrong or something good that didn't happen or bring up a player/coach that we'd all like to forget? Obviously I'm asking for a friend.

Why do some of you down vote my post? What's wrong with my questions?

If you don't avgerage 24.345 comments per day for a minimum of 564 days you don't rate to have an opinion/comment/post privileges. Duh.
Yeah I noticed just like the guy who is pulling up my old post calling me Level 1

If you don't post then your a joke or troll etc.

Nothing wrong with posting if you are new but don't start new threads asking obvious questions... there are already threads related to this. Read them then comment and ask questions in the appropriate thread.

Advertisement
Back