Does anyone know what happened today? No commitment?

Maybe it was a silent commit.

Or maybe it was a psychic commit. (anyone got that pse mind-reading thing?)

Advertisement
You have to have 400 posts here before you can make your first post

I agree with this, and I only have 284

Unless it's a post that speaks negatively about teams like F$U, Alabaga, UiF ect..or of corches (see what I did there) like al Folden (again) McEltooth or Jimbo Cuck (all this). reading Gayturd or semenhole boards and adding content to gator tears thread is also a good way to add quality numbers to your count. You been warned and adviced.

Advertisement
A couple things to consider young buck

1. Take your L like a man
2. We are a family here. There are plenty of insiders that will gladly give you all the information they know when it's time to reveal that knowledge.
3. Don't ever get hyped about "someone" possibly commiting. That sh it fails more than it ever comes through. Under CMR, we have been fortunate to have guys commit at the opportune times to sway momentum. Today wasn't that day. As Canes we took an L (Not that big of a deal BTW,) and nobody wants to talk about it.

Advertisement
A couple things to consider young buck

1. Take your L like a man
2. We are a family here. There are plenty of insiders that will gladly give you all the information they know when it's time to reveal that knowledge.
3. Don't ever get hyped about "someone" possibly commiting. That sh it fails more than it ever comes through. Under CMR, we have been fortunate to have guys commit at the opportune times to sway momentum. Today wasn't that day. As Canes we took an L (Not that big of a deal BTW,) and nobody wants to talk about it.

Great advice on all 3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back