[Does anyone have a] Chaney Update [?]

Advertisement
here we go batman GIF

Advertisement
Didnt see him around during the spring game, anybody have any insight on him and how he's doing. Any NIL deals?

LifeWallet offered Chaney $1 million to upload his medical history onto the app, to test the data storage limits of the system.

Chaney is now up to 6'6" and 280 pounds, without sacrificing any speed or flexibility.

He also held his own spring game and distributed 35,000 tickets to the SoFla community. Everyone showed up and parking was a breeze.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sign me up as #1 fan of Chaney. I still think he’s the most talented RB on the roster. He’s relentless once he gets a defenders hand on him, often violently churning for another 5+ yards. He’s got the best blend of sudden speed and strength. Hope he kills this offseason and is unleashed when the games start!

Advertisement
LifeWallet offered Chaney $1 million to upload his medical history onto the app, to test the data storage limits of the system.

Chaney is now up to 6'6" and 280 pounds, without sacrificing any speed or flexibility.

He also held his own spring game and distributed 35,000 tickets to the SoFla community. Everyone showed up and parking was a breeze.
by chance, was this at tropical park ?

This will be the first time he’s been fully healthy and having a full summer to workout since he’s been here. Thats the update.
That's all I needed to hear. Knee injuries especially torn ligaments can be very tricky in terms of coming back 100%. Everyone is different and I had held out hope that Chaney would be one to fully recover and not lose any lateral movement, cutting ability, speed etc. To hear that Chaney is fully healthy is great news and a blessing. I'm really rooting for the kid to have a breakout year.

Advertisement
Back