NBA Does anybody still like LeBron?

Advertisement
Amazing basketball player. Lost me years ago with the bull$hiT hour long ESPN decision special..... Proof he really thinks HE is the King and YOU are his loyal subjects...

240722850_10219423239467332_5017750359117604393_n.jpg

Advertisement
U do realize the Jordan rules was about beating him up, correct? Lol.

Stop it Bro, everybody was getting ******* e d up in the cocaine, bad body, & booty shorts era.

Soon as Stern realized MJ was a cash cow if you breathed wrong around MJ you were getting kicked out of the league.

But I do concede that He was the GOAT though.

Stop it Bro, everybody was getting ******* e d up in the cocaine, bad body, & booty shorts era.

Soon as Stern realized MJ was a cash cow if you breathed wrong around MJ you were getting kicked out of the league.

But I do concede that He was the GOAT though.

Oh, no doubt. MJ lived by a different code; I’m referring to u referencing specifically “The Jordan Rules.” That was coined by Detroit to beat him up every time he took it to the hole b/c MJ’s jumper was suspect at that time & he was still light in the pants.

Then The Jordan Rules no longer applied b/c MJ had bulked up that off season & developed a J, so they applied that method to Pippen which worked, until it didn’t starting in 1991.

Last edited:
I got into the NBA during the Magic vs Bird era and was a huge Lakers fan. Once Shaq and Kobe divorced after their title run, the NBA ran outta fun from my perspective.

Even being a Lakers “fan” I can admit I can’t stand LeBron. Not because of his basketball skillz… which he was blessed with… but because he is a blow hard. Just like MSM he opens his mouth (social media mouth) about current events before all the facts come out. I might be an old head, but stick to sports and shut your yap about race and politics like Magic, MJ, etc did. Leave that **** to all the blowhards on MSM, Twitter, Facebook and the like.

Advertisement
View attachment 163435
I got into the NBA during the Magic vs Bird era and was a huge Lakers fan. Once Shaq and Kobe divorced after their title run, the NBA ran outta fun from my perspective.

Even being a Lakers “fan” I can admit I can’t stand LeBron. Not because of his basketball skillz… which he was blessed with… but because he is a blow hard. Just like MSM he opens his mouth (social media mouth) about current events before all the facts come out. I might be an old head, but stick to sports and shut your yap about race and politics like Magic, MJ, etc did. Leave that **** to all the blowhards on MSM, Twitter, Facebook an
So..howd u feel abou, kareem, russell, Jim brown, Cassius clay and countless other star athletes who spoke up on race and politics..he’s doing exactly what black entertainers and athletes have always been about..MJ was actually one of the few exceptions when it comes to global stars from the community NOT speaking out on these issues

So..howd u feel abou, kareem, russell, Jim brown, Cassius clay and countless other star athletes who spoke up on race and politics..he’s doing exactly what black entertainers and athletes have always been about..MJ was actually one of the few exceptions when it comes to global stars from the community NOT speaking out on these issues
Good question. I prefer athletes stick to sports all of em. Leave that for the people to put the politicians in office to fix the issues. But the one main difference now with the new age sports peeps that feel the need to comment right away on social media... is just that. They don't wait until to comment when both sides of the story are known and they can form their opinion on that. I don't remember all of what the guys you mentioned... but Cassius Clay didn't want to be drafted for the war, right? Yeah... lots of people didn't and it was well known the story around it when he spoke out against it.

But when LeBron posts a "ur next" about a cop who just saved the life of an African American girl's life from being attacked... immediately after the incident without full knowledge of what went down. Yeah... there's no business for that. Then an African American cop called him out to sit down with him for a chat ... crickets. Yeah, he's soft like the other posters said.

Good question. I prefer athletes stick to sports all of em. Leave that for the people to put the politicians in office to fix the issues. But the one main difference now with the new age sports peeps that feel the need to comment right away on social media... is just that. They don't wait until to comment when both sides of the story are known and they can form their opinion on that. I don't remember all of what the guys you mentioned... but Cassius Clay didn't want to be drafted for the war, right? Yeah... lots of people didn't and it was well known the story around it when he spoke out against it.

But when LeBron posts a "ur next" about a cop who just saved the life of an African American girl's life from being attacked... immediately after the incident without full knowledge of what went down. Yeah... there's no business for that. Then an African American cop called him out to sit down with him for a chat ... crickets. Yeah, he's soft like the other posters said.
I feel u..but You know..Twitter mane

I feel u..but You know..Twitter mane
Yeah man… that’s why I don’t do Facebook or Twitter or that ****. I would cringe at reading stuff that I would have posted years ago (let alone days ago, amirite?!?). someone posted on the FB board a video of some guy talking about receipts on the internet … that **** iz there forever bro!

Advertisement
I despised Lebron when he was on the Heat. Now that he triggers a certain sub-population, LOVE him.

YES

Many fans still like Lebron James.

If those fans weren't doing anything wrong I'm sure the facility wouldn't have thrown out paying customers just because he asked.

THEIR HOUSE..THEIR RULES.

Buying a ticket doesn't give ANYONE the right disobey the house rules.

Seems many people today feel that they have the freedom to do whatever, whenever, anywhere they wish. NOT TRUE. Disobeying the house rules will get you tossed from ANY place that enforces THEIR rules.

So act accordingly, OR stay home

As for me, I'm glad places have behavioral rules.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back