NBA Does anybody still like LeBron?

JD08

Ready for Ska's fourth wave
Maude
Advertisement
Word is they said some ignorant **** about his son hoping he’d die in a car crash. At least that’s what a fan who was allegedly there said..so yea if your sitting front row saying **** like that they deserve to be kicked out. But they obviously said some out of pocket ****. You think player just react to regular heckling And fan **** like this? No. We’ve seen fans throw **** at players,?spit etc. Tbh all that needs to happen is one of these players step to them. Everyone has courage for that **** because they know most likely nothing will happe

Advertisement
Word is they said some ignorant **** about his son hoping he’d die in a car crash. At least that’s what a fan who was allegedly there said..so yea if your sitting front row saying **** like that they deserve to be kicked out. But they obviously said some out of pocket ****. You think player just react to regular heckling And fan **** like this? No. We’ve seen fans throw **** at players,?spit etc. Tbh all that needs to happen is one of these players step to them. Everyone has courage for that **** because they know most likely nothing will happe
It's a real shame that nobody's ever said a mean word to him before.

Advertisement
It's as if LeBron and Aaron Rogers are in a competition to prove who is the more spoiled and entitled little b****.

Both can be true. I’m not a fan of LeBron.

1. They shouldn’t have said what they said (I’m just assuming it’s true. I don’t believe anybody would make that up). They should be kicked out for those type of taunts imo.

2. Yes, LeBron is soft. Gotta have thicker skin. He gets hot and bothered by everything

Advertisement
What goes around, comes around.

Lol bruh Redwine used to pull out the big nuts celebration.. and Didn’t know skip was a CIS member. Van fleet did the same cassell celebration and got fined to😂. Doubt u knew that

Advertisement
Lol bruh Redwine used to pull out the big nuts celebration.. and Didn’t know skip was a CIS member. Van fleet did the same cassell celebration and got fined to😂. Doubt u knew that
Did that happen the day after they clutched their pearls and had two fans removed because they hurt their feelings?

Did that happen the day after they clutched their pearls and had two fans removed because they hurt their feelings?
A matter of fact Van fleet was fined aslo..a day later a matter fact..and A fan did get to removed in my section during that game Red pulled out the celebration

😂😂All Karen’s need advocating and representation form @JD08

Attachments

• 211A531A-7F00-4E05-9356-58675226694B.gif
    211A531A-7F00-4E05-9356-58675226694B.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Back