Does AG get another gig at a major program?

Robbymoto

Redshirt Freshman
Only a matter of when, not if he gets fired. Sadly, he should be gone right now but we know that is not happening. The question arises, does he get another major coaching gig?

Due to the utter incompetence of our admin he is financially set. I am sure he interviews well, can spit out stats skewed in his favor and is a **** of a salesman. He can plead his case he inherited 2 dumpster fire programs, so he had to put in incredible work to get back to level ground.

Can any sane AD look at his body of work and actually hire this guy?

Before you say, no chance in ****, I can give a long list of crappy coaches who continue to get recycled into jobs.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
His alma mater, in a moment/time of total despair and in need of a PR makeover.......turned him the **** down.

Do the math. This is exactly the reason why he'll never resign here, that buyout could represent his last big payday and he's not about to give it up.

The donors are going to have to save us here.

AD must force Al's hand and not retain his brother in laws services next year. It is a win win. We lose Doritos for sure and maybe al resigns in protest.

Advertisement
He would be a top notch AD or administrator for a smaller school. He shouldnt be on the field.

Advertisement
its gonna be funny when he leaves, because i know for a fact at his next gig he's gonna try to come down here and recruit

I understand that Goldie is the first in line to replace Flubberface at VPI. Players have been notified.

No, not at a major program. We've all seen how talented he is at projecting the image of a coach (despite the fact that he is a career ****up.) That, coupled with what he'll allege are his recruiting connections in So. Florida and New Jersey will probably land him a job back in the MAC or at a really bad Big-10 program like Minnesota or Illinois. Although Illinois might be wise to that BS with the Zook experiment in the not too distant past. Maybe UConn when Bob Diaco leaves for a better job?

its gonna be funny when he leaves, because i know for a fact at his next gig he's gonna try to come down here and recruit

Villanova is unlikely to pull recruits from the likes of Booker T, Miami Northwestern, Norland, Carol City, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back