Do yourselves a favor

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
This is and always will be a football program...trust me...I know...ive been around for all 5. BUT, if you aren't already, get to know this basketball team. They are fun and they are good. I know its hard to watch every game but at least get to know the players and follow them as much as you can all year. 2 years ago, Elite 8. Last year, Final 4. This year?? They can do it...they are that good

Advertisement
This is and always will be a football program...trust me...I know...ive been around for all 5. BUT, if you aren't already, get to know this basketball team. They are fun and they are good. I know its hard to watch every game but at least get to know the players and follow them as much as you can all year. 2 years ago, Elite 8. Last year, Final 4. This year?? They can do it...they are that good
👀

👇

IMG_1665.jpeg

😀

I hate the fact that following the UM basketball program "feels" like its a betrayal of the football program. It can never be proven but the vibe from the Miami market fans is that donna shalala and UM leadership have tried to convert UM into a basketball school. Real or not, it is certainly perceived.

I enjoyed last year's team so much that I attended my first UM basketball game ever. I dont want it to be an either-or thing. We must ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS A FOOTBALL SCHOOL FIRST but we should all want the basketball program to continue to succeed.

Advertisement
I hate the fact that following the UM basketball program "feels" like its a betrayal of the football program. It can never be proven but the vibe from the Miami market fans is that donna shalala and UM leadership have tried to convert UM into a basketball school. Real or not, it is certainly perceived.

I enjoyed last year's team so much that I attended my first UM basketball game ever. I dont want it to be an either-or thing. We must ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS A FOOTBALL SCHOOL FIRST but we should all want the basketball program to continue to succeed.
I thinks its more we have UM football fans that are UK, UNC, Duke basketball fans.. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Wooga is a future 1st round pick.

Advertisement
They have the same coach that the fan base wanted to fire a few years ago? Hmm, see what happens when you give a coach the time to turn a program around. Novel idea.

Gotchu godfather

Go Canes

I support the basketball team. I was there for Kevin Presto/Knight Center days. It is incredible how far they have come. However, I want Football and Baseball to excel. Football, then Baseball, then Basketball for me.

Advertisement
Was there tonight....total blast

Advertisement
Back