Do you want us to win out?

BackToU

Recruit
Winning masks a lot of deficiencies and if we end the season 9-3 that will not lead to change but staying the course. Clearly, we will not be winning an ACC Championship or another National Championship with Richt as a play caller, Jon as QB coach and Searls as OL coach. So in order to achieve our goals and not be doomed to mediocracy we have to hope the wheels fall off.

Advertisement
Winning masks a lot of deficiencies and if we end the season 9-3 that will not lead to change but staying the course. Clearly, we will not be winning an ACC Championship or another National Championship with Richt as a play caller, Jon as QB coach and Searls as OL coach. So in order to achieve our goals and not be doomed to mediocracy we have to hope the wheels fall off.

Is this a serious question?? Even if u dont like the staff u should hope we when out to help stack the cupboard with recruiting.

Advertisement
What we want...and what's going to happen are two completely different things....No way will we Win out...

Whether we win or lose, Richt will be here next year.

So, rooting for losses — at this juncture — would be ridiculous. I think changes will come at the end of the season. They may not be what we need or what we want, but that remains to be seen. Just have to hope for the best.

Whether we win or lose, Richt will be here next year.

So, rooting for losses — at this juncture — would be ridiculous. I think changes will come at the end of the season. They may not be what we need or what we want, but that remains to be seen. Just have to hope for the best.
I agree

This recruiting class is already very suspect and we can’t follow up last years great class with a dud. It’s what we’ve been doing for years.

We gotta win games and hope Richt snaps out of it.

Advertisement
This isn't the NFL where if you lose at least you move up on the Draft order. You play to Win otherwise don't show up!!!
As for Richt, that's in the hands of Blake & the BOT. Truthfuly, I think there's a reason he's playing so conservatively, I beg anyone on this site to go back and watch games from 2016 (I didn't watch the first 3 games, but from GT on) and it was a totally differnt offense.

There is nothing to gain by losing more games. It's not like they're going to fire Richt after one bad season. Even if they lose every game for the rest of the year. It's not like the NFL where you get rewarded for being bad with early draft picks.

Ideally, you'd like them to win out, get the extra bowl practices, win a bowl game and keep that momentum going for signing day.

Right now, I have a hard time believing that's what is going to happen but it is what I want and what every fan should want.

Advertisement
I never root for my team to lose. ****** OC, or not.

If we win out, adjustments were made on offense. Which is a good thing.

Always want to win Every game,,Also important, to see some of the youngsters get some PT.

Advertisement
Losing out would set this program so far back.
I can’t believe this is really an option for some.

Do you want the canes to lose the next 4 games? IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT! (In the Rock's voice). We are Canes fans and we should always be rooting for a Win no matter how we feel about the coaches, players, administrators, etc.

The only loss I have ever wished for was the Clemson game where Dabo finally put us out of our misery. That was also the first glimpse of what Malik looks like against legit competition.

I think there are some people who'd rather be right then happy, so I think it's a fair question.
I don’t think we are at Golden levels yet

We especially need to capitalize on FSU being down this year when it comes to recruiting. We can’t wallow down there with them or there’s no reason for someone to pick us over them. Even if it’s just one key player it makes a difference and hopefully helps our next coach in a few years

Advertisement
Back