Do you want to win the coastal and Play Clemson?

Do you want to play Clemson?

• Yes

Votes: 192 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 13.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Yes I want to win the coastal. No one cares if we get our *** beat by Clemson it will be expected. Keep it close in the first half.

Of course. The kids are better served with more reps. The alternative is staying home. They're not going to get better sitting on their ***.

I personally say no. No need for a beat down. Would rather finish the season on a high note and get ready for next season.

What are your thoughts
Winning the coastal is an accomplishment regardless, playing Clemson can and should be used as a barometer, besides we would still have the bowl to finish on a high note.

Honestly, I really don't think that Clemson beats us like so many of you think...I mean I'd still pick Clemson, but their OL has not seen the kind of edge rushers we have. We'd surprise them a little

Advertisement
I personally say no. No need for a beat down. Would rather finish the season on a high note and get ready for next season.

What are your thoughts
**** yes, we need the practices, exposure and it will be great for the program to kick they ***

Doesn't work like that at miami. They get smacked by clemson and it will get held against them.

IF, and I can't believe I'm even getting my hopes up like this again, but IF we play in the ACCCG, it will already be expected we get smoked. The key will be if we can come back to win whatever bowl we're placed in.

Manny can easily tell a recruit, "before I got here, we barely made a bowl game. Now I've won the ACC in my first year, no coach has done that here. We need YOU to put us over the hump, and we're clearly going in the right direction."

We need something as a spring board us. Winning our division despite a disastrous start will help. Again, not sure why I'm even getting my hopes involved, but winning the ACC Coastal helps our image and Manny's ability to talk to parents/recruits.

We are the last team Clemson wants to face in the ACC Championship game. Of course, we want to play them. You beat Clemson you play in the Orange Bowl probably against a Pedo State or even a possible U of Felons rematch. You lose and you were supposed to lose anyway. It's a great measuring stick.

Dam i would love to play u *** again!!

Advertisement
We win the ACC Coastal and we’re the comeback kids. Win or lose to Clemson gets us a better bowl game.

Of course.

F.uck that loser *** expecting a beat down battered wife bullshyt.

We can compete with just about anyone if we call games correctly.

All we need to not get embarrassed is for the coaches to have the team ready and have good gameplans.

We are starting to gameplan the way everyone knew we should have coming out the gate and it shows.

There is still work to be done but the only reason we have four losses is stubbornness and hubris.

Our fate is 100% in the hands of the coaches, especially the coordinators.

Exactly, the ACC will not allow Clemson to lose.
This is one if those times where Mannys talking would be welcome. If he ever makes it to the ACCCG he needs to put the refs on blast before the game. Take the heat and the fine. I bet theyd call a more even game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imma say this Clemson ain't faced a DL like ours all season. Win that battle and that game would be a toss up

dIAZ elite defense would shut down Clemson........according to some porsters on here

Advertisement
Back