Do you want to win the coastal and Play Clemson?

Do you want to play Clemson?

• Yes

Votes: 192 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 13.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
I personally say no. No need for a beat down. Would rather finish the season on a high note and get ready for next season.

What are your thoughts

My thoughts are that some people are too soft to accept difficult challenges, especially when the odds are stacked against them. That's why 99% of society takes the path of least resistance.

Our goal should be to play Clemson, no matter what the outcome is going to be.

Advertisement
This site is full of Miami haters that would probable say no. I want Miami to win every game on their schedule even if I hate the coaching staff. If these dudes figure it out and win out that a step forward. If we play Clemson who knows what can happen.

artworks-000134078353-46fayo-t500x500.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
If given the opportunity, you take it. Nobody expected us to beat Nebraska for our first, nobody. Nobody expected we would ever even be that level, we showed them.

Sure, we might get beat like a drum, but there's also a chance (however slim) we pull off the upset. Even getting beat, we can say to a recruit, we're that close and that's why we need you, him, and him. You can be part of the class that changes it all around.

On paper, we want no part of Clemson. I would expect a drubbing. I still want the chance though.

Advertisement
Even losing to Clemson, they can still end the year on a positive with a win in the bowl game. Regardless, big game experience will help down the road.

It would mean we won out, which I think most of us want.

My dream is for us to somehow stomp Clemson and **** off the selection committee. One of the reasons I think they put Clemson at 5 was to avoid a situation like this. They're not entirely confident Clemson would win against the Coastal opponent (whoever it may be).

Advertisement
Back