Do you think with Mario Cristobal in charge.......

Timmy T-Bags $$$

We don’t care about nobody but this U! Fn Soldiers
it changes how some of these recruits disrespect our university during these signing day announcements??? I know we can't get them all or even get all the ones we want but I was curious with Cristobal now in charge as the head coach of the U, will he at least garner respect from HS recruits so it will change the narrative how we are a joke and recruits won't **** on us anymore and embarrass us on national TV?

Advertisement
In Time yes.

BUT

“ Bytches will be Bytches “

African Proverb

The better question is :

Will we finally make them pay dearly for their transgressions ?

Up until this regime Newtonian Law has not been in effect.

New Sheriff ( no not Evan ) in town now boys.

Advertisement
A duke Johnson type recruit just threw the hat of the school he had been committed too and seemed to really love since he was a kid. These kids are stupid and I really hope one day they stop pulling this type of bull****.

Supposedly he did that because Fsu leaked his announcement even though he gave them a curtosy call last night to tell them he was decommiting and not completely blindside them

Advertisement
Advertisement
.seeing how some of these kids just got hair on their chest and their sacks dropped, I doubt it. these kids are more emotional that the chicas

No. Kids don't care about coaches at schools they're not heading to.

That said, with the transfer portal, they probably ought to because you never know what coach may be at the school you now want to transfer to.

Advertisement
Respect thing. A lot of time money and resources have been allocated for you to sign to a school to play football at. Zero reason to disrespect any school that puts that much effort into signing you. Doesn’t happen in any other industry and it never will.
If my son accepted an official visit like last weekend where you're staying in a luxury resort and eating at expensive restaurants and he does something like that, you'd better know he'd hear about it from me. But that's not the fans job to be offended.

If my son accepted an official visit like last weekend where you're staying in a luxury resort and eating at expensive restaurants and he does something like that, you'd better know he'd hear about it from me. But that's not the fans job to be offended.
There's a key component missing from your equation.

I'm more interested in what the guys he gets do on the field than how the guys he doesn't act during their signing. It's always been a circus but we are more exposed to it now and they seemingly try to out do each other for best sideshow.

Advertisement
Back