Do you still trust CMR?

Don’t forget about the special teams.. they’re at least as bad as the OC.

We have No reason to trust Recht.

To me ST are worse. There's not much you can do about kicking right now, but fixing your kick coverage has to be a ton easier than installing a whole new offense that actually works.

Overall fixing the offense is worth more, but fixing kick coverage would be worth something and shouldn't be that hard to do.

Advertisement
Well it seems his QB room is...

Rosie- need I say more?
Perry- A knucklehead who doesnt seem to put as much effort into the playbook and film room as he does social media
Cade- Dude is a bigger knucklehead who just likes to party, do blow, and get pink eye from eating out booty holes
Jarren- TBD but seems like he has a good mindset just super young

Tough QB room to feel confident about...
These are the QBs he's recruited though

I trust we got the same CMR Georgia canned 3 yrs ago. This isn't an impostor.

To me ST are worse. There's not much you can do about kicking right now, but fixing your kick coverage has to be a ton easier than installing a whole new offense that actually works.

Overall fixing the offense is worth more, but fixing kick coverage would be worth something and shouldn't be that hard to do.
I actually don’t think that a whole new O needs to be implemented immediately. We’ve seen the type of plays we need to be running every now and then, so I gotta think the current playbook has what we need. At least for now.

For the future.. yea, a new system needs to be put in. But ****, just change up game plans for now.

Advertisement
Hire a real QB coach and an OC who can call plays and bring more creativity to this team. Even with a struggling Oline, we can do better on offense with more creativity. That is a first step in the right direction.

Nope. And we aren't going to see improvements until Mork starts adjusting to what defenses are giving him and scheming around the QB's strengths. UVA's DB's were playing 10-15 yards off the receivers most of the **** night and the answer to that was to send them on all verticals with a back looping out of the back field. The screen game was non existent until the TD drive even though it was there all **** night. It would appear he is **** bent on running that offense into the ground because he's not capable or not willing to make adjustments. He is what he is.
I wonder who’s in the booth feeding him what the defenses are doing is it jr.?

Advertisement
I wonder who’s in the booth feeding him what the defenses are doing is it jr.?

Would have to be either him or Brown. Feel like I remember seeing Brown on the sideline. He's clearly not paying any attention to whomever it is which makes me think it's Jr.

As the face of UM and the leader of the program sure. But as the play caller and running the offense fxck NO!!

I give CMR the benefit of doubt. At least for the Cane moment. Tough-minded BC arguably speaking will be the TOUGHEST game for the Canes remaining on the schedule ( Yes, tougher than mighty VA TECH! ). Simply because all the tangibles and or intangibles are against CMR's squad right now. hUh. If U know what I mean.:youre-nuts:

Yes, I was as ****ed as the next guy, but to question his integrity and desire to win is just dumb. My guess is none of you would be surprised if you knew the real back story to the reason he's handling this the way he is.

Advertisement
Right now the canes are 5-5 in their last 10 games. It seems like Coach richt is not showing any improvement with his offense. In the last 3 years his offense has continued to get worse each season.
2016 57th Ranked offense
2017 60th ranked offense
2018 77th ranked offense
We have some of the most talented skill players in the country yet we continue to fail. We have an extremely talented QB in perry who has shown no progress on how to read a defense since he has arrived. Rosier has also regressed since last season. What can we do to fix this issue?

As a CEO maybe one more year. as an offensive coordinator, qb coach no way. Data is clear, recruiting is clear. He is the weak link. All the offense is the weak link. It start with him..

Advertisement
Usually after a team has been in a certain system for a couple of years, we see progression or at least status quo. We are sliding tremendously on the offensive side of the ball.

Advertisement
Back