Do you still trust CMR?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Right now the canes are 5-5 in their last 10 games. It seems like Coach richt is not showing any improvement with his offense. In the last 3 years his offense has continued to get worse each season.
2016 57th Ranked offense
2017 60th ranked offense
2018 77th ranked offense
We have some of the most talented skill players in the country yet we continue to fail. We have an extremely talented QB in perry who has shown no progress on how to read a defense since he has arrived. Rosier has also regressed since last season. What can we do to fix this issue?

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Right now the canes are 5-5 in their last 10 games. It seems like Coach richt is not showing any improvement with his offense. In the last 3 years his offense has continued to get worse each season.
2016 57th Ranked offense
2017 60th ranked offense
2018 77th ranked offense
We have some of the most talented skill players in the country yet we continue to fail. We have an extremely talented QB in perry who has shown no progress on how to read a defense since he has arrived. Rosier has also regressed since last season. What can we do to fix this issue?

Do we have enough Democrats on this board to impeach M. Richt?

Nope. And we aren't going to see improvements until Mork starts adjusting to what defenses are giving him and scheming around the QB's strengths. UVA's DB's were playing 10-15 yards off the receivers most of the **** night and the answer to that was to send them on all verticals with a back looping out of the back field. The screen game was non existent until the TD drive even though it was there all **** night. It would appear he is **** bent on running that offense into the ground because he's not capable or not willing to make adjustments. He is what he is.

no he just isnt hungry enough to get better, he is ok being a 8-4, 9-3 coach and running the same plays for 30 years. Manny is always trying new things because he wants to get better. We were 81st in FBS in takeaways in 2016....manny goes and creates the ******* turnover chain and we jump to 4th the next year. We were really bad in 3rd down defense in '17 and manny goes and creates a new ******* position and now were one of the top defenses in 3rd down. Thats the sign of someone who wants to be great at what he does. Richt is the opposite, our offense is getting worse every year and he has no plans to change anything

Advertisement
Don’t forget about the special teams.. they’re at least as bad as the OC.

We have No reason to trust Recht.

no he just isnt hungry enough to get better, he is ok being a 8-4, 9-3 coach and running the same plays for 30 years. Manny is always trying new things because he wants to get better. We were 81st in FBS in takeaways in 2016....manny goes and creates the ******* turnover chain and we jump to 4th the next year. We were really bad in 3rd down defense in '17 and manny goes and creates a new ******* position and now were one of the top defenses in 3rd down. Thats the sign of someone who wants to be great at what he does. Richt is the opposite, our offense is getting worse every year and he has no plans to change anything

Diaz doesn’t get enough credit around here.

Advertisement
I trust mark richt to win us 8-10 games a year, and to fritter away several years of what could have been contention being just pretty good.
I trust him to be a good man and a good face of the program.

I do not trust him to make the best decision possible to win a title in Miami. Nothing in his track record suggests he is any more than this.

Advertisement
No, I do not. I lost all faith in him when he named Rosier the starter at the start of fall camp.

Well it seems his QB room is...

Rosie- need I say more?
Perry- A knucklehead who doesnt seem to put as much effort into the playbook and film room as he does social media
Cade- Dude is a bigger knucklehead who just likes to party, do blow, and get pink eye from eating out booty holes
Jarren- TBD but seems like he has a good mindset just super young

Tough QB room to feel confident about...

Perry- A knucklehead who doesnt seem to put as much effort into the playbook and film room as he does social media
Cade- Dude is a bigger knucklehead who just likes to party, do blow, and get pink eye from eating out booty holes

Please do not slander our young man with unsubstantiated rumors.

A Gawgia fan i know said that after Richt had been HC there for a couple years 90% of their fans were in some form of therapy and that we should expect the same thing here in Miami.

At first i laughed like **** and i thought that was pretty **** funny.

Oh, by the way, the "How to Survive Corch Richt" support group will still meet at the regular time, even though
there is no game this week. After our session, we will drink beer and watch the '91 Cotton Bowl where we beat Texas 46-3.

Advertisement
Back