Do you still trust CMR?

Advertisement
I think CMR is alright, we could do much worse. He is relatively cheap, is a good recruiter, and runs a clean

program. He most certainly needs to revisit the OC sitiation. I understand, that our Oline is poor and QB situation is a mess, but with the talent at skill position I feel that a good OC would be able to scheme his way to success. Let's face it, with our defense, 20 points per w/o turnovers would win every game on our schedule. I would say I lost some faith in him when he did the inside kick. I appreciate taking risks, but 3min left, 3 timeouts, and excellent defense. Probably not the time

I've been complaining about his offense since he got here. Check the logs.

In a plot twist - I thought he might have found the light under Nkosi...high volume run game...efficient passing...but, alas, Richt went full Richt in the last game and I am off the wagon.

Get him out of here.

I've been complaining about his offense since he got here. Check the logs.

In a plot twist - I thought he might have found the light under Nkosi...high volume run game...efficient passing...but, alas, Richt went full Richt in the last game and I am off the wagon.

Get him out of here.

My biggest frustration is that he refuses to adjust his play calling. Vs. Va. he simply needed to get ball out quickly to his skill players and let them make plays. Frankly, that strategy would pretty much work against anyone. there is a certain NFL team on the northeastern US that has been doing just that for 2 decades. Sprinkling in a few throws to the TE. Which the canes happen to have....

Right now the canes are 5-5 in their last 10 games. It seems like Coach richt is not showing any improvement with his offense. In the last 3 years his offense has continued to get worse each season.
2016 57th Ranked offense
2017 60th ranked offense
2018 77th ranked offense
We have some of the most talented skill players in the country yet we continue to fail. We have an extremely talented QB in perry who has shown no progress on how to read a defense since he has arrived. Rosier has also regressed since last season. What can we do to fix this issue?
Yes!!
Go Canes!!

Advertisement
No.....I have about 10% confidence in him right now. His son shouldn't be on the staff. It's nepotism at its worst. His handling of the QB situation appears he is grasping at straws and hoping something works out.

Tell the truth not anymore.actually it's just not cmr the offensive coach up in the booth during games might not be telling cmr the truth what the opposing defense is doing.worst yet is coach up in the booth doesn'tt know what he's doing or looking at.cmr too smart of a coach to keep calling those plays with the way Virginia defense was lining up and playing a safety deep.

Advertisement
I trust in, that as a HC, he has been unable to lead his teams to a Natty victory.

His hourglass of opportunity is quickly draining.

Uh...no.

He recruited Weldon and Williams. He got Perry to re-commit on the way into town when he took the job, basically.

Rosier is a 5th year senior. Richt is in his 3rd season at UM. Do the math.

Plenty of schools have less talented QBs and are doing more with them than the so called QB whisperer. Just look at what Mullen did with Frenks in a few months. Then look at what Richt did with Rosier in multiple years and perry with over a year.

Advertisement
Back