Do you guys think we should bring in a new play caller next

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Mark richt is a great leader and master recruiter and can build a elite program but his play calling has been suspect since he has been here. He gets super conservative at times. At times I feel like this offense will not reach its full potential with richt. Do you guys think if we bring in a vet play caller to run this offense it will improve our team and they can reach there full potential?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark richt is a great leader and master recruiter and can build a elite program but his play calling has been suspect since he has been here. He gets super conservative at times. At times I feel like this offense will not reach its full potential with richt. Do you guys think if we bring in a vet play caller to run this offense it will improve our team and they can reach there full potential?

Yeah great idea, in fact let's make a change right now while we on an 8 winning streak and making a winner out of Malik. Some porsters ought to be banned.

Yeah great idea, in fact let's make a change right now while we on an 8 winning streak and making a winner out of Malik. Some porsters ought to be banned.
Obviously I was referring to after the season

Advertisement
We scored 24 points in the 2nd half - on the road, in a hostile environment. There should be zero complaints about play calling today.

Play calling was actually fine in the 1st half, we just didn't execute.

How come every time someone gives there opinion there a **** op on this page. It's basically either be a brainwashed fan and think our team has no flaws and where the best team of all time and have no issues anywhere or be a op.

Richt's play-calling on the last drive won the game for us as much as anything else. A decent o-line will make him look much more competent.

Advertisement
How come every time someone gives there opinion there a **** op on this page. It's basically either be a brainwashed fan and think our team has no flaws and where the best team of all time and have no issues anywhere or be a op.

OP is for original poster lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP is a Gator troll. Tough day for the guy. In the battle of the corches, LSU wins and more importantly the Gator lost.

Go Canes!

That would be “their” ,” they’re” and “we’re” and I’m surprised this hasn’t been brought up before....oh it has like 50 11 times....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back