Do you guys think we should bring in a new play caller next

Advertisement
Remember that time we beat, what is still an elite FSU defense, with our best offensive player playing on one leg? Me too. Shut up, OP, shut up.

9 game win streak and 8 of them was by a average of 21 points. First bowl win since 03. Beat fsu for the first time in 7 years and he should be 2-0 vs them.

Until the team start losing games he can do what the fück he wants.

NO. UGA WENT DOWN WHEN MARK STOPPED CALLING PLAYS. PERIOD. I hate this is even brought up. He came here to call plays and will always do it.

Advertisement
Play calling is what it is until CMR gets his signal caller at the helm.

LOL. Rosier was never supposed to be his guy but will be and UM will be better for it. This is a dumbass comment. The play calling is really good most of the time and will only get better. **** I have been on UM boards since 97 and there hasn't been an offensive caller a board liked . Despite Coker , Fisch and richt all being really good at it. We have had a few corches as well like Nix and even Whipple though people were on his nuts.

We put up the same amount of points as Alabaga and FSU had Thomas, CMR did a good job of play calling considering we couldnt establish the run game and Rosier wasnt hot til the 4th, enjoy a win that has made me smile more than a tight crack in Afghanistan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back