it’s happening ****ers

S: Jwill

S: Kam

K: Borregales

Speak it into existence!!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dropped Curtis-Johnson...I could see Johnson but only if we got T2. Not in love with the Curtis drop but if it made room for the 2nd true CB I can live with it. I take Barber off and keep Curtis TBH cuz we still need his playmaking ability at WR/PR. We've seen that you can scheme around the OL...magic number for PPG has always been 30 for us and we're just about guaranteed 10-11 wins. Give me more playmaking so that's why Curtis over Barber.

Dropped Curtis-Johnson...I could see Johnson but only if we got T2. Not in love with the Curtis drop but if it made room for the 2nd true CB I can live with it. I take Barber off and keep Curtis TBH cuz we still need his playmaking ability at WR/PR. We've seen that you can scheme around the OL...magic number for PPG has always been 30 for us and we're just about guaranteed 10-11 wins. Give me more playmaking so that's why Curtis over Barber.
Oh ****. I forgot about Curtis. Some of these are Feb signees though my man. After we know what we have in Dec.

No inside info, but I suspect the coaches see it this way, too.

Garcia-Thad-Mello-Brashard-George-Curtis
Arroyo-Brantley-Seymore-McLaughlin-Rodriguez
Maason-LT-Haye-Ishmael-Payton-TD
T2-Troutman-Chase
McGhee (Or McBurrows flip) - Covington
JW20-Kinchens
Borregales

Someone isn't going to make it into this class. Question is do we want 2 true CBs and close the door on Maason? I say depth is important at CB but if the #1 player at DT wants in, what's a man to do??? I say take the 2 CBs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta assume if Maason comes, Haye is out due to the numbers game. Also gotta assume if T2 and Payton come, Davis is out. Also gotta assume only one HS CB this cycle and definitely one through the portal if any of the current CB’s leave after the year. If they stick Curtis solely on offense, then I would assume the staff stays content with the O-Line class as is due to the amount spots already designated in the 21 class on offense. The staff could then attack O-Line heavy in 2022, especially when considering the WR class is looking weak that cycle.

I’ve been saying this. And I agree. One of the more explosive players down here.
Thad keeps flirting with other schools he’ll mess around and be the next one. There’s a couple guys that’s openly talking about other schools , it being this late and doing that isn’t smart. We have options late for the first time in years.

Advertisement
I know this is old news but it's interesting

With the free year of eligibility and walk ons added to the 85, a team could conceivably have 140 players on the roster. That could get real expensive.

Advertisement
Back