Do we know when paradise coaches will be announced?

Not happy about the Lamar Thomas appearance when everyone said he was trash talking us recently.

Advertisement
Not happy about the Lamar Thomas appearance when everyone said he was trash talking us recently.

Exactly. No offense to L.T, but this ninja don’t get me excited to come to Paradise Camp!

If Zip comes, we need Jimmy to come through. We need relevant, successful players at the next level. Again, no offense to L.T, but u can’t negatively recruit against us and then come back!

Last edited:
I got into an epic argument with Lamar on Facebook when he was at Louisville....he was straight up trashing UM.....I took care of him....I told him "Never, Every forget where you came from".....He tried to still talk ****...but I handled him with ease....Funny thing is....I hung out with him in 09 at the UM vs Wisconsin Bwl game here in Orlando....Me...C-Mar (RIP from Grassy) and Allen Baileys family had a blast...
I was trashing his *** too smh people gave him a pass and other former players anf punk *** Luke by blaming Golden but not me I still say **** Lamar

Advertisement
If Richt lets him come back...I Honestly don't know what to say.....You have
Santana
Dre
Wayne
Randall
Benjamin etc.....That SOB and his buddy Luke have No business at Greentree again...
Trashing UM while working for a Scumbag Petrino???.....FOH.....

If Richt lets him come back...I Honestly don't know what to say.....You have
Santana
Dre
Wayne
Randall
Benjamin etc.....That SOB and his buddy Luke have No business at Greentree again...
Trashing UM while working for a Scumbag Petrino???.....FOH.....

You are assuming they didn't get asked. These guys have lives too. They love the U but there post NFL career doesn't revolve around UM camps. And neither does their summer schedule. You really think Santana Moss is saying **** like, "Hey hon, push that trip to St Tropez back a weekend, gotta do Paradise camp this year!" LOL. Come on man..

I am sure at some point we will get guys like Tana', RWayne and Dre but this year wasn't the time. I would be willing to bet that Richt reached out to them and unfortunately they couldn't do it and Lamar was our 5th option.

Advertisement
e1e8908ae2a0aadbb9f2cbc81cc3de51.jpg

You are assuming they didn't get asked. These guys have lives too. They love the U but there post NFL career doesn't revolve around UM camps. And neither does their summer schedule. You really think Santana Moss is saying **** like, "Hey hon, push that trip to St Tropez back a weekend, gotta do Paradise camp this year!" LOL. Come on man..

I am sure at some point we will get guys like Tana', RWayne and Dre but this year wasn't the time. I would be willing to bet that Richt reached out to them and unfortunately they couldn't do it and Lamar was our 5th option.
I don't care what Option Lamar was....Has NO business stepping foot on Campus again....do not believe there weren't more options....Total BS.....

I don't care what Option Lamar was....Has NO business stepping foot on Campus again....do not believe there weren't more options....Total BS.....

The rabid fans have always taken slights like this more personal then the coaches.

The fans hate Uncle Luke to death but Richt invites him to practice.

The fans hate Lamar to death but Richt has him coaching Paradise camp.

The fans think Sapp is an ******* and a douchebag but he is invited on the sidelines at our games.

Advertisement
The rabid fans have always taken slights like this more personal then the coaches.

The fans think Sapp is an ******* and a douchebag but he is invited on the sidelines at our games.

That's because they cannot separate emotions from what is a business for these guys.

Lamar, what did he say that wasn't true? I actually don't remember as that's how insignificant I considered it at the timr. He had a job to do and his employer / team was in direct competition with us, so whatever.

Anyhow, Lamar is an interesting character. Dude goes full stupid with the brawl comments, gets fired, and all the doorknobs here shout with glee over his comments.

Lukes a POS
Sapps a POS
Thomas is a POS
Regardless of what Richt or anyone else has to say.....

Advertisement

Look, Sapp is a hole of thy ****, but he does love the U. He didn’t funk w Golden (and none of us should’ve) and he didn’t funk w the Adidas move b/c of his ties to Jordan Brand...and yes, he has issues w dem skrippers, street walkers, paying ppl back, including the IRS....wait, where was I going w this? Yes, that’s right; but he loves the U. Lol

Advertisement
Back