Do we know when paradise coaches will be announced?

Advertisement
Surprised they don’t do it early to create more chatter amongst the recruits wanting to attend

Surprised they don’t do it early to create more chatter amongst the recruits wanting to attend
Yeah pretty crazy to not make earlier public announcements about the guests. With that being said they probably are telling the kids behind the scenes

Im assuming since it's a camp and you cant make a camp private. So to keep the lower tier kids from saturating the camp you inform the elite top priority kids by "invite". So the later you come out with info the more your chances are of having a bigger percentage of top talent.

Advertisement
Im assuming since it's a camp and you cant make a camp private. So to keep the lower tier kids from saturating the camp you inform the elite top priority kids by "invite". So the later you come out with info the more your chances are of having a bigger percentage of top talent.

It is an invite only event.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
wr coach at Kentucky. I know he is a former cane but isn’t this a conflict of interest? Kind of weird.

Stoops didnt renew his contract. I don't think lamar was doing much recruiting up there and got shown the door

I got into an epic argument with Lamar on Facebook when he was at Louisville....he was straight up trashing UM.....I took care of him....I told him "Never, Every forget where you came from".....He tried to still talk ****...but I handled him with ease....Funny thing is....I hung out with him in 09 at the UM vs Wisconsin Bwl game here in Orlando....Me...C-Mar (RIP from Grassy) and Allen Baileys family had a blast...

He’s not there anymore either

Ok, then. They need to update his Wikipedia page. Still he was trash talking UM while recruiting at Louisville. If he is that excited to be back at his alma mater that excitement at one time was very short lived.

Advertisement
Back