Do we have a CHANCE ?

Advertisement
Do we really have a talent advantage? I dont know?

I can say that NC State has been smashing teams this season and has a win over Clemson.
Let me rephrase that. we should have the talent. if you compare 24/7 composite break between the two teams the difference is significant. But I see how 2-3 years in a bad system can neutralise the talent advantage we initially had

Let me rephrase that. we should have the talent. if you compare 24/7 composite break between the two teams the difference is significant. But I see how 2-3 years in a bad system can neutralise the talent advantage we initially had

I think I understand where you're coming from. We as Canes fans often compare the top of our roster to the top of other teams' rosters and think we're more talented overall because of that. From a top-to-bottom standpoint we've had some serious holes in talent for many years now.

But again, as it relates to NC State, I watched some of their game with BC and NC State seemed much faster and athletic than BC by a noticeable amount. That's the only time I've seen NC State this season.

Advertisement
3 out of the 4. Fresno State is a better team than Hawaii in my opinion. The road trip to Hawaii is the toughest in CFB due to NCAA restrictions. Fresno State's QB was injured and could not scramble and had 4 interceptions in that game. If those teams play 2 more times, Fresno State wins them both.

I do agree that the other three teams lost to superior opponents.

Agree but I do believe that Hawaii could also pull off an “upset” against us any given Saturday.

Advertisement
I'd be a rich man right now if I listened to my brother's locks of the week over the years....

and bet the other way.
I’ve tried to wish it into fruition out of disdain for Manny but seeing as how all the sudden Manny learned to cover we won’t be doing that anymore.

Hahahahaha, NC State -3 lock of the week.
The Office Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't bet on us - but any ACC team can beat any other ACC team (except Duke).

The margin between "best" ACC team and "worst" ACC team is very thin.

Advertisement
Back