Do we have a CHANCE ?

Advertisement
I’ll tell you guys one more time, never underestimate State’s ability to lose a game they should win 98% of the time.

Agreed. They're almost as good at falling flat on their faces as we are.

However, they're only a 3 point favorite. Far cry from a 98% chance.

What I find very odd is the total is only 51.5......huh? NC State has a top 20 defense, but they gave up 24 to Mississippi State, 21 to a terrible Clemson offense, 27 to Louisiana Tech at home. A 3 point spread with a 51.5 total is a projected score of 27-24. I think we can easily get to 24+ and they can easily get to 27+. I'm a little confused on this one.

It all depends on how deep of a hole we dig in the first half. We will definitely fall behind because that's who we are. Our coaches suck at game planning and they take to long to throw their dumb *** gameplan out the window.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It all depends on how deep of a hole we dig in the first half. We will definitely fall behind because that's who we are. Our coaches suck at game planning and they take to long to throw their dumb *** gameplan out the window.
We change the game plan AFTER halftime.. we be ballin in the 3rd and 4th Quarters 😒😒

#18 Wisconsin lost to #12 Notre Dame in week 4.

#18 Fresno State lost @ Hawaii in week 5.

#18 Auburn lost to #2 Georgia in week 6.

#18 Arizona State lost @Utah in week 7.

Advertisement
NC State looking to purposely **** the bed Saturday to keep Manny around another year. Chess not checkers............................

Advertisement
All those teams lost to teams better than us so no 0% chance.

3 out of the 4. Fresno State is a better team than Hawaii in my opinion. The road trip to Hawaii is the toughest in CFB due to NCAA restrictions. Fresno State's QB was injured and could not scramble and had 4 interceptions in that game. If those teams play 2 more times, Fresno State wins them both.

I do agree that the other three teams lost to superior opponents.

Advertisement
Back