Do we get a commitment today?

Boarcane

All ACC
Gurvan Hall, Harley (if they offered him) or Anthony McFarland? anyone else? thoughts?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe an '18 kid or even '19 but I doubt it. A little smoke around McFarland with the recent crystal balls, one from a well regarded 247 recruiting analyst so maybe there's something there. We'll see

My guess is no

Maybe an '18 kid or even '19 but I doubt it. A little smoke around McFarland with the recent crystal balls, one from a well regarded 247 recruiting analyst so maybe there's something there. We'll see

My guess is no
i think we get Gurvan today and possibly McFarland. it's time for both imho

Advertisement

My guess is no

This ain't like you .... Spill the beans

Advertisement

My guess is no

This ain't like you .... Spill the beans
i haven't taked to anyone since last week. "I" think from the chatter about these two building into hurricane mathew, it's a real possibility they both commit this week. i know that they both are 85% here. a home win and weekend of fun play into this. if it doesn't happen, i won't worry. i know they're coming. i just think it's time for both to move forward. carter and brini… the staff is going hard right now. it's just been different. i think it will play out publicly. it usually comes in spurts. kids want to lock a spot (17 & 18 classes). there's pressure on a LOT of kids this weekend in recruiting. it "should" be good for us.

Last edited:
Amari Carter is visiting Notre Dame today & announcing his commitment on the 22nd...

Other than that, I don't think we'll get any commits until late November & December.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, a STANK *** offense made a solid commitment to the Canes today. We will have the pleasure of watching it for some time to come.

Advertisement
Back