Do we finish Top 10 in the 2019 recruiting rankings?

Advertisement
With our strategy of locking down South Florida, I 100% doubt we will ever actually be top 5 in the recruiting rankings. No matter what, with this recruiting strategy we're going to be getting quite a bit of 3 stars that are underrated. Thats just how it is.

When we start getting ALL the elite south Florida targets, thats when we will get a top 5 class. However thats extremely difficult to do when EVERY top school comes here to get the elite talent.

Now, will we finish top 10? Probably. Top 15? Definitely. Does it matter? No.

THIS. And thread should have been locked after this post.

We’ll be around 15. Most of our 3 stars won’t get the bump and I think we miss on Bogle and Stevenson. It’ll still be a solid class but no where near last years. 2020 will be more 2018 than 2019.

How many of these threads are there gonna be between now and December, then February?

50?

It's really not difficult, just go to the 247 class calculation and punch kids into the class. You need it to add up to about 270 to have a Top 10 class. Roughly, of course. So that means, in order for Miami to get there, they need to sign pretty much every highly ranked kid they're on. Neal, Bogle, Stevenson, Richards, McIntosh, Ingraham, Zipperer, Holley, and I even threw Joey Porter Jr in there....that's 272.

So the short answer is, most likely not. As I've been saying. Shoot for 12 right now. Should be within 2 spots either way of there. And that's OK, as long as you at least get some of the kids I listed above.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back