Do we even want to go to a bowl?

Advertisement
We have no choice. ACC demands any team that qualifies for a bowl must play in their bowl game. Personally, if I never see this team and it’s coaches again, it’ll be too soon. Unbelievable shytshow.
Didn’t watch today. Won’t watch bowl and won’t watch next season if Cuban Al is here with his dumbazz staph.

So what makes it "not worth it"?

If u watched any of the last two weeks (and CMU and Vag Tuck and GT)... and boy I wish I could get those wasted hours back... you’d know why it’s “not worth it “. Do u really want to see what we come out with after 3 or 4 bye weeks???

Maybe getting dominated by a bad team in a bowl you've never heard of is the best way to actually see some changes being made with the staph

Teams that are 6-6 never deserve to go to a bowl. Go 7-5 at least of a positive record never understood 6-6 bowl games lol

Advertisement
What's it that everyone says...that the extra December practices will give us a big edge going into next season?

Yeah....I think that's hilarious too.

Do they still have the Smurf Turf Bowl? We don't even deserve the sack of potatoes they'd give us.

Advertisement
Maybe getting dominated by a bad team in a bowl you've never heard of is the best way to actually see some changes being made with the staph
If losing to fiu and duke doesn't do it then nothing will. People up top will just chalk it up to the rebuild narrative they already have going.

Advertisement
What's it that everyone says...that the extra December practices will give us a big edge going into next season?

Yeah....I think that's hilarious too.
What is funnier not even that many extra practices for a pre Christmas bowl. Seriously doubt they even practice during exam week

Of course we want to go to a bowl. Its our obligation to our ACC overlords.

Im pulling for an invite to the Quick Lane Oil Change Bowl in Detroit on December 26th. The thought of a potential rematch with Central Michigan is just delicious. :)

Advertisement
I'm sure after each bowl practise we will hear about how the kids are running faster and faster and faster.

It's a good thing, by the end of the year even Donaldson will be hitting 30mph

Of course we want to go to a bowl. Its our obligation to our ACC overlords.

Im pulling for an invite to the Quick Lane Oil Change Bowl in Detroit on December 26th. The thought of a potential rematch with Central Michigan is just delicious. :)
Using delicious as an emotion... mmmmm… where have I heard that before???🌈

Advertisement
Back