Do we even spend time practicing the 2 minute offense?

Advertisement
Dawson and Mario are scared for TVD to throw. TVD is scared to throw. WR's have no confidence that TVD can throw.

Its pathetic, but not hard to figure out
Fine and I get that but that has nothing to do with throwing balls short of the 10 yard mark and running inside and not out of bounds or not clocking the ball on the conversion

Fein and I get that but that has nothing to do with throwing balls short of the 10 yard mark and running inside and not out of bounds or not clocking the ball on the conversion
Dawson and Mario are scared ****less of more TO's so they rather run the clock doing dumb safe plays than risk anything. Its called playing not to lose and well you often end up losing because of it

Advertisement
It’s the most methodical disjointed hurry up I’ve ever seen. It’s worse than most high schools run. There is not one shred of urgency by anyone on the field or sideline.
Imagine throwing hurry up at TVD this would be a sight to see, coaches know he can’t handle it .

Confidence is now lost , prepare for a losing streak to finish season.

But if TVD has awesome practices we’ll be good though

GOCANES

Advertisement
Calm Down GIF by Peloton

It’s the most methodical disjointed hurry up I’ve ever seen. It’s worse than most high schools run. There is not one shred of urgency by anyone on the field or sideline.
I stayed at a holiday inn express last night - my eyes tell me that we spent about two minutes practicing the two minute drill.

back in spring

Advertisement
Bro football
Exactly. What's infuriating, to me, is that we looked like an O earlier in the year that knew how to operate a 2 minute drill, and well. Then we get into ACC play and our O looks like it forgot how to play football completely. WTF is that about? This looks like what Mario wants to run, and it looks NOTHING like what we saw earlier in the season. He wants low scoring, coin toss type of games. F that. The whole point is scoring more points than the other team. You do that by attacking, out scheming your opponent. We look like we're settling into a terrible rut of Mario's making.

The man can recruit, but he can't coach worth a crap. He is a career .500 coach. There is no sugar coating that fact. He can recruit, but he can not get the most out of the talent he has. We are FAR more talented than last year. And what do we get for it? A good D and an O who plays the game to keep it close, then hope the D makes a play so we can win late. That's not championship football. That is .500 football.

Advertisement
Hurry up football doesn’t fall in line with the smash mouth football that Mario wants. He’s not about winning games or strategizing. He wants toughness and 50 play drives to get us field goals. The game has passed this moron by.

Two minute drill? No time for that. Practice time is limited and old school stuff like the Oklahoma drill and bull-in-the-ring are what's needed to build a tough, fizzical team! 2 minute drill? We don't need no stinkin' 2 minute drill!!

We should be concerned with completing a forward pass

We are not playing to win games we are playing to not get blown out so we shorten the game and hope that it is close enough to steal it which we were lucky to do the last two weeks before this one and was a correct read on a pro from stealing this one too makes for a horrible watch but you have a quarterback that has quit mid season with a money man forcing him to stay on the field

Advertisement
Back