do U'all still want to play Florda?

Advertisement
Caneworld, I admire your sense of objective REALITY.

Too bad the majority of Cane dudes still BELIEVE Manny's squad will " still turn it around and all that. " huh? lol Or, is that " turn the beat around... girl do I dig my Miami. " Turn the beat around... don't I dig my Miami. " Riff is in the key of E minor. What the F'!!

Oh No Reaction GIF by Top Talent
Oh No Reaction GIF by Top Talent
the team when thinking about playing UF
Is that a " girlie-boy? "

Advertisement
Turds suck. Why not play them? Unless your a *****....
I see this Cane good ol' boy is a glutton for punishment and what not. Because boy, I GUARANTEE you and like-minded Cane dudes, that mighty Florida would PUNK Miami and SHAME them all back to Thee Gables!!!!

So I suggest you man up to REALITY regarding Miami. Because, they collectively " threw in the proverbial Orange and Green towel, " and are looking forward to some R& R until next winter's conditioning phase of football.

I see this Cane good ol' boy is a glutton for punishment and what not. Because boy, I GUARANTEE you and like-minded Cane dudes, that mighty Florida would PUNK Miami and SHAME them all back to Thee Gables!!!!

So I suggest you man up to REALITY regarding Miami. Because, they collectively " threw in the proverbial Orange and Green towel, " and are looking forward to some R& R until next winter's conditioning phase of football.
I was always the youngest in my class. As a result, there was always some jackass who thought he would try to show dominance over me. There were more than a few times that I knew I was going to get my *** kicked badly, but the one thing I wouldn't do was back down and cower. Why the **** would you? Play them and even if you lose, let them know they were in a fight.

Advertisement
F those guys. **** yes, I want to play them.
I can hear it now. F' the Roll Tide Roll! I still want to play them. Especially with a NEW starting QB and the same football STAFF. Literally lmfao!!!!!!!!!

And dig this too, Hurricane dude. Louis, and his squad, DON'T PLAY!! And his squad WILL punk the Hurricanes!! In other words, he " won't call of the hounds of ****. Akin to Grandpa Mack Saturn day past. lol huh? Chit Thee Mack still had his STARTERS in the game until late, late, late in the fourth-quarter. lol I guess that was some sort of " payback ". Because your boy Manny was a TERRIBLE hire by Grandpa Mack. lmfao

And that's probably the MAIN tangent your boy Manny lacks. He simply DON'T have that " German shepherd " in him!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hear it now. F' the Roll Tide Roll! I still want to play them. Especially with a NEW starting QB and the same football STAFF. Literally lmfao!!!!!!!!!

And dig this too, Hurricane dude. Louis, and his squad, DON'T PLAY!! And his squad WILL punk the Hurricanes!! In other words, he " won't call of the hounds of ****. Akin to Grandpa Mack Saturn day past. lol huh? Chit Thee Mack still had his STARTERS in the game until late, late, late in the fourth-quarter. lol I guess that was some sort of " payback ". Because your boy Manny was a TERRIBLE hire by Grandpa Mack. lmfao

And that's probably the MAIN tangent your boy Manny lacks. He simply DON'T have that " German shepherd " in him!!!!!!!!!!!!
First, he's not my boy. Second, we clown on the gator because they cried about playing UF and got them off their schedule, but you're here endorsing the exact same thing. I'd rather fight and lose than run and hide.

Never listen to dunbasses on CIS, these are the same bums that we could beat Bama right before we played FIU

We were worse last year with no QB, gave up 50 sacks, missed 50 field goals...and we should have still beat them

Would play them anytime ducking people must be like a millenial deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement

You talk a lot if **** for being a duck....
Step chump.
Keep rapping.

If it means Manny getting fired **** yes. But he wouldn’t and it would just be another embarrassing loss

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back