do U'all still want to play Florda?

Advertisement
Absolutely.

They just lost to Max Johnson and LSU that was missing like 30 players from the active, scholarship roster and all of their best players.

the gators are pretty good, but they don't provide the same kind of matchup issues that UNC provided. Trask and Toney are formidable and can beat us...but they don't have a QB, 2 RB, 2 WR that create mismatches for Miami everywhere.

Even if we take that L, never scared to play the gator.
Are you blind or just dumb? Pitts, grimes, toney and Copeland will take our sorry excuse for a secondary lunch! Trask will carve us up 10 times worse then Howell, the dudes only gonna probably win the heisman. And just like Mack, Mullen knows exactly how to attack the fraud that is Manures defense. But hey I’m all for the game too because it will serve to get rid of Manure sooner and that’s a good thing for us.

Advertisement
The team wouldn't have the heart to play another game. And we'd have at least 3 opt outs -- Brevin, JP and Roche.

Are you blind or just dumb? Pitts, grimes, toney and Copeland will take our sorry excuse for a secondary lunch! Trask will carve us up 10 times worse then Howell, the dudes only gonna probably win the heisman. And just like Mack, Mullen knows exactly how to attack the fraud that is Manures defense. But hey I’m all for the game too because it will serve to get rid of Manure sooner and that’s a good thing for us.

Pitts hasn't been playing man. He's a problem, best "TE" the country, but he hasn't been playing. Will probably play v Bama, but no telling if he'd play a Bowl game.

Florida has the 104th rated rushing attack in college football. North Carolina the 20th. Florida might beat us, but its a different game than UNC presented.

Advertisement
Ok Macho Man then get out there and line up on defense and see if you can stop someone cuz Manny and our players sure can’t
What difference does any of that make? Obviously you rather run and hide. Or even better. Cry about something you have no control over? Grow a pair...

What difference does any of that make? Obviously you rather run and hide. Or even better. Cry about something you have no control over? Grow a pair...
Yeah how about not get embarrassed by an in state rival in a crucial recruiting year.

The damage done to our recruiting and program overall last night is immeasurable

Advertisement
Pitts hasn't been playing man. He's a problem, best "TE" the country, but he hasn't been playing. Will probably play v Bama, but no telling if he'd play a Bowl game.

Florida has the 104th rated rushing attack in college football. North Carolina the 20th. Florida might beat us, but its a different game than UNC presented.
They don’t get it, a lotta bytchassness up in here because of one blowout. **** happens.
You never ever run from a phvckin gayta; they run from us. This site wreaks of fish and ducks.

Advertisement
Fvck Florida. Mannys lispy faqqit *** and his choir of Mongoloids can be here and the answer will always be yes to that.

Fvck ever being intimidated by a school that literally ran away from playing you 3 decades ago.

them dudes let the lsu scout team put 34 on them

north carolina would probably beat their *** if if they played like they did yesterday, bring it the fck on.

Oh No Reaction GIF by Top Talent
Oh No Reaction GIF by Top Talent
the team when thinking about playing UF

They don’t get it, a lotta bytchassness up in here because of one blowout. **** happens.
You never ever run from a phvckin gayta; they run from us. This site wreaks of fish and ducks.
I mean, I'm not a bitccc...but we do suck, and we'd probably take an L, but I wouldn't run and hide from Florida. Trask has proven to be nice and they got some pieces, but I ain't scared. If Miami actually showed up to play, they could play'em. A flawed Miami team just a few years ago were feeling themselves and blew the brakes off #3 ranked NOTRE DAME (also a Top 5 team rn). Maybe they could do the same against a Florida team. idk. But we're not talking about Bama or Clemson here.

Advertisement
Back