Do the upsets continue? Turn on ESPN UW down 13 at half ASU

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
Would be amazing if in a supposed weak schedule for the weekend 4 in top 10 go down.

College football just dusts the pros and basically every team sport.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering the Huskies haven't played anyone in 2 years during the regular season they might drop out of the top 10. So glad we just took care of business.

Advertisement
I'm telling you I seen every team play & pure talent wise there's about 3-4 teams only that have more then us.

Kinda OT, but will Clempson drop behind us? Far from my biggest concern, but it would be nuts to be the highest ranked ACC team at this point. I assumed our only shot at that was winning the ACCCG.

Advertisement
ASU has Washington completely befuddled with their D. It’s pretty impressive...

on another note...I <3 the ASU cheerleaders

Advertisement
I'm telling you I seen every team play & pure talent wise there's about 3-4 teams only that have more then us.

Bama, Clemson, Ohio St?

That's about it...UGA & Psu (as much as it ******* kills me) in the arguement.

PSU is very one-dimensional and overrated. UGa would be a good game.

I agree with that but I think their D is pretty **** underrated with 7 seniors. Hope they get ******* BLASTED by Ohio State.

Bama, Clemson, Ohio St?

That's about it...UGA & Psu (as much as it ****ing kills me) in the arguement.

PSU is very one-dimensional and overrated. UGa would be a good game.

I would sell out stopping barkely and make their QB beat me straight up.... anyone but barkely will have to beat me

Advertisement
Back