Do the upsets continue? Turn on ESPN UW down 13 at half ASU

I'm telling you I seen every team play & pure talent wise there's about 3-4 teams only that have more then us.

Talent has never been the problem. It's coaching. Al these other schools have way more efficient offenses

Advertisement
I'm telling you I seen every team play & pure talent wise there's about 3-4 teams only that have more then us.

Bama, Clemson, Ohio St?

That's about it...UGA & Psu (as much as it ******* kills me) in the arguement.

PSU is very one-dimensional and overrated. UGa would be a good game.

I agree with that but I think their D is pretty **** underrated with 7 seniors. Hope they get ******* BLASTED by Ohio State.

I think Michigan will beat them too. Maybe Michigan State too. Even if they lose to every team with a pulse they'll still end up in a premier bowl because...Big 10.

Bama, Clemson, Ohio St?

That's about it...UGA & Psu (as much as it ****ing kills me) in the arguement.

I would sell out stopping barkely and make their QB beat me straight up.... anyone but barkely will have to beat me

gonna be interesting to see what Don Brown does next weekend. psu hasn't seen a D near michigan yet.

Talent has never been the problem. It's coaching. Al these other schools have way more efficient offenses

True. I was thinking today how much more success we would've had over the past 10 years in the SEC, because it's more about talent instead of coaching. ACC football requires you to have a coach that knows how to strategize and adjust.

Advertisement
Bama, Clemson, Ohio St?

I agree with that but I think their D is pretty **** underrated with 7 seniors. Hope they get ******* BLASTED by Ohio State.

I think Michigan will beat them too. Maybe Michigan State too. Even if they lose to every team with a pulse they'll still end up in a premier bowl because...Big 10.

I ******* hope so. Being up here in penn state country im ready to go nuts.

I don't get the love affair with the Big 10. The bottom 7-8 teams are straight garbage and people think it's the best conference?

I don't get the love affair with the Big 10. The bottom 7-8 teams are straight garbage and people think it's the best conference?

That's exactly what I say. They don't understand how bad the rutgers, illinois, & marylands really are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back