Do not post content from other sites!!!!

Andrew

All American
Administrator
Don't do it. There will be no more warnings. They will be looking for it!!!

Advertisement
No but it's not a road we want to go down. It is illegal.

Advertisement
what if someone does it? what are u going to do?

go-ahead-make-my-day1.jpg

I don't understand why some of ya'll don't just summarize it.

Ain't hard. Just laziness.

Advertisement
Simple enough, ****, in the end all we need are the basics, no need to copy & paste mindless crap.

Advertisement
Funny, I made a comment about posting paid content from other sites like a month ago and got shouted down by a bunch of tards telling me to STFU.

Oh well. It was inevitable.

What if I pull a condor and just plagiarize a DBC inside info nugget that was rehashed from a poppacane tweet that he read on some obscure website that Bakas used to frequent back in high school but is now run by bowling nuns?

Much like condor and DBC I want to be asured that what I'm reading is 100% geniune artificial.

What if I pull a condor and just plagiarize a DBC inside info nugget that was rehashed from a poppacane tweet that he read on some obscure website that Bakas used to frequent back in high school but is now run by bowling nuns?

Much like condor and DBC I want to be asured that what I'm reading is 100% geniune artificial.

If the content is in your words then its okay to post. That will be easy for us to determine as it will be all in one syllable words. :)

Advertisement
I only do that for the left coast liberals.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SFbayCane again.

go HAM on them boys larrrry

This site has some site writers...them boys need to get to work...some folks have the premium subs at other sites.

They should be flooding this thang with news.

I've summarized and posted everything worth posting from the other site.

Hint: not a daaaaaaaaaamn thing

I prefer genuine simulated authentic.

go HAM on them boys larrrry

This site has some site writers...them boys need to get to work...some folks have the premium subs at other sites.

They should be flooding this thang with news.

I've summarized and posted everything worth posting from the other site.

Hint: not a daaaaaaaaaamn thing

Anytime I browse other forums and see a new name pop up, regardless of how ridiculous, I try and start a thread on it...get some discussion rolling.

Advertisement
Back