Do not know if posted but will post in case it was not

Man a kid that has been a stud for three years all of the sudden sucks. Man sounds like a scheme issue to me. Hopefully he gets it together and balls out.

Advertisement
Man a kid that has been a stud for three years all of the sudden sucks. Man sounds like a scheme issue to me. Hopefully he gets it together and balls out.
He was part of these defenses--
"And Miami’s red zone TD percentage on defense has dropped to a disappointing 68.8 percent (11 TDs in 16 trips). That’s much worse than 51.3 percent in 2016, 54.8 in 2017 and 48.7 in 2018."

And Miami’s red zone TD percentage on defense has dropped to a disappointing 68.8 percent (11 TDs in 16 trips). That’s much worse than 51.3 percent in 2016, 54.8 in 2017 and 48.7 in 2018.
That defensive coordinator admitted he had not watched any of last years defensive films. He needs to!

Or maybe teams are now exploiting him. He's slow and can't cover to save his life. He's been vulnerable all year... so yeah, project as a 1st team all conference. Will be lucky to make honorable mention. That SCREAMS overated.

Advertisement
shaqs pops is on this board. Would be interested to hear from him about this year once shaq graduates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back