Do I stay or do I go if I am a QB at Miami

Advertisement
You could be a backup and learn from one of the brightest minds in the game and continue to improve. Then when you graduate, you can Tom Brady your *** to stardom in the 6th round.

Another thought, if you transfer, who's to say you go to Rutgers and it is a better situation? Or Oregon State, or Kansas? These guys are not gonna get looks at a Ohio St or Michigan or LSU or Georgia.

Great idea!! Try to model your career off of one of the biggest outliers in all of college football history. Not to mention Brady was the starter for 2 full seasons during his college career.

This is like telling a kid "drop out of college like Bill Gates did so that you can become a multi billionaire as well".

Since when do guys think that they need to transfer as soon as they aren't named the starter? I realize there have been a few guys making moves, more than in the past, but you're not just gonna have 1 QB at every program and walk-ons behind them.

QB race is still wide open.

I'd say - strong chance all 3 QB's go through fall practice, but slim chance all 3 are on the roster at this time next year.

Advertisement
Just picked up footage of OP over the weekend. Explains a lot

That’s my only beef with Williams. Not ******* with the idea of transferring. Compete and support your brothers.

Some of you have plausible arguments about this topic but all I'm saying is it's a different kid/athlete we have today add on the fact of the influence of social media giving direct access to kids you would be fooling yourself to think either jarren or nkosi is not entertaining the idea. I love the competition I think it's great for any program but we have to be realistic too.

Advertisement
Great idea!! Try to model your career off of one of the biggest outliers in all of college football history. Not to mention Brady was the starter for 2 full seasons during his college career.

This is like telling a kid "drop out of college like Bill Gates did so that you can become a multi billionaire as well".
You get me. Cool!

Love the perspective! I've read you NYC, but in this case don't have to go further than 305 and Armando C., handpicked by AC.

Advertisement
OP joined a few weeks ago, has “cane” in his name, his name is also corny AF, “cane passion”, wtf? Keeps harking back to the issue of wanting one or two quarterbacks to leave. Wants to get that agenda out there.

All the classic signs are there.
Man, after a bit, your constant troll alert grows on you! Goodnight and GB OCCC!

Why do you question whether Perry and/or Williams should transfer? Who says Martell is going to be the starter. He's 3rd on the depth chart right now and Perry has a slight edge for QB1 at the conclusion of Spring. Competition will go all the way until 2 week prior to the 1st game against UF. Martell could be the one looking for a new home once again. Who knows?

Advertisement
if They name a starter aug 23, why can’t thwy transfer?
None of the QBs will be able transfer until after the Fall semester if the go thru Fall camp because by Mid August they will have enrolled for Fall classes. Once you do that you burned a year unless you were to transfer to a JUCCO enrolling immediately for Fall classes. All 3 QBs have taken a redshirt year so, I think anyone transferring would lose a year unless they can come up with an excuse palatable to the NCAA to retain eligibility. Whoever transfers probably going to lose a year.

Last edited:
These kids wont get recruited to top programs because top programs already have qbs and rather go and get their own freshmen to develop. So sit out a year to play at a middle to low tier program or stay at UM under Enos and try to win the starting job until u graduate then after you graduate you can just go straight to those mid tier programs and start immediately now as a better passer.
Might as well stay at the U and develop. The bottom line is you can't run from competition. It's going to be everywhere unless you step down to a mid tier program or FCS school where it wouldn't be a competition for any of these guys.

So this is what we have to deal with for next three months .... yooo relax it’s all good we have three QBs that are talented for the first time in decades.... maybe we can get all three to stay, it seems that Enos is a excellent teacher these QBs maybe more mature and forward thinking then some are giving them credit for.

OP joined a few weeks ago, has “cane” in his name, his name is also corny AF, “cane passion”, wtf? Keeps harking back to the issue of wanting one or two quarterbacks to leave. Wants to get that agenda out there.

All the classic signs are there.
no I don't want the quarterbacks to leave honestly I don't. Like I said before competition is good for a team. I guess they should all stay to be developed by Enos and get a degree from Miami and be a team guy and support your brothers and continue to give it the old "college try." Yeah okay you keep thinking the QBs might not have other ideas.

Advertisement
Back