Do I stay or do I go if I am a QB at Miami

Cane passion

Sophomore
By not declaring a starting quarterback at this time do you force the hand of a jarren William or nkosi Perry. Both of the aforementioned quarterbacks can start for many other programs. With that being said do you wait around and play it out or look at a program like Rutger's where anyone of them can go and be a starter from day one. I mean by the time they announce a starter it will be late to transfer and you loose a season unless you have a redshirt left.

Advertisement
Wtfffffff NO they both have a shot at winning this job. Kosi is probably winning at this point in time due to his full body of work this spring lol. Posters are ridiculous

Advertisement
You could be a backup and learn from one of the brightest minds in the game and continue to improve. Then when you graduate, you can Tom Brady your *** to stardom in the 6th round.

Another thought, if you transfer, who's to say you go to Rutgers and it is a better situation? Or Oregon State, or Kansas? These guys are not gonna get looks at a Ohio St or Michigan or LSU or Georgia.

By not declaring a starting quarterback at this time do you force the hand of a jarren William or nkosi Perry. Both of the aforementioned quarterbacks can start for many other programs. With that being said do you wait around and play it out or look at a program like Rutger's where anyone of them can go and be a starter from day one. I mean by the time they announce a starter it will be late to transfer and you loose a season unless you have a redshirt left.
Lmaooooooo take a breath🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well based on the chatter jarrens been playing well up until the last scrimmage and nkosi has been playing mostly good during the camp. And it seems like Tate this last week has been better. I say that to say if your jarren or nkosi and think you out played your competitor do you leave. Are they saying am I getting a fair shake? These kids are different now no one wants to stay and compete and wait their turn... case in point..Justin fields leaving and the grumblings about transfer portal where kids are saying forget competing I'm leaving for the teams hitting me up saying I can play for their program.

Advertisement
No reason Jarren should leave..you saw what Enos did with tua and hurts..even if you don’t win the job u stick it out, get better and learn.

Kosi is about to be a soph. Who is not established. So it’s either stay, learn and get better or transfer..but transfer where? Wherever he goes if decides to leave he will have to compete and win a job.

Tate is about to be a RS soph too. He’ll stay and likely play

Perry and/or Williams would be idiots to leave this season. They’ll stay this year and then if one of them is third on the depth chart they will bail.

I like it. Sounds like a calculated decision to me. Coaches keeping the QBs in limbo to hedge against a transfer. Makes sense.

Let them ALL think it's a battle, and the likelihood of a transfer decreases as the days go by, which results in a 3-deep, with Matocha in the fold. Add a QB or two this class, and we are in business.

Advertisement
So if my options are either a possible start here with how garbage our QBs have been or to go to Rutgers, then hopefully I am starting to evaluate which degree looks better on my resume. I get wanting to play, but that is going to be 1 or 2 years. compared to the degree which is going to help earn me my living for the rest of my life.

I wish we could force the Mods hand, and Drop kick you and your 31 Porsts to the curb...

Until you display THIS mentality....Then don't let the door hit ya in the ***....

Advertisement
Well based on the chatter jarrens been playing well up until the last scrimmage and nkosi has been playing mostly good during the camp. And it seems like Tate this last week has been better. I say that to say if your jarren or nkosi and think you out played your competitor do you leave. Are they saying am I getting a fair shake? These kids are different now no one wants to stay and compete and wait their turn... case in point..Justin fields leaving and the grumblings about transfer portal where kids are saying forget competing I'm leaving for the teams hitting me up saying I can play for their program.
These kids wont get recruited to top programs because top programs already have qbs and rather go and get their own freshmen to develop. So sit out a year to play at a middle to low tier program or stay at UM under Enos and try to win the starting job until u graduate then after you graduate you can just go straight to those mid tier programs and start immediately now as a better passer.

670991DC-E755-41E6-AFBC-AFB416C1D6BB.jpeg
FCEF7DD7-A8C6-40D5-A9E9-E379EE278DC9.jpeg

Advertisement
Back