Do Diaz and Enos go Conservative on Saturday?

I say they open it up. Being conservative the last three years caused us some horrible losses. I think Enos is going to stretch the Gators and put points on the ball. We have the talent in the skill positions so I see no reason to play close to the vest. In the seventies there was AIR CORYELL and this will be the era of AIR ENOS!

Advertisement
I would love to see Realus get some more action this year. I do think a guy of his size could be a problem for teams on 3rd down getting caught off guard.

Diaz strikes me as a guy who will err on the side of violence and chaos. I can’t imagine him going out there sending the message to his team that he’s scared of uf and doesn’t trust them to run the offense or defense. I think he’s going to do what he does and encourage Enos to do the same. Empty your guns.

You gotta coach games like this with your massive **** and balls dragging the ground. Send a message to your guys that you think they’re better than those *****. Don’t be scared like the pvssies on CIS who act like uf is Patriots.

You give your players the idea that you think they’re overmatched and incapable of punching those fcks in the mouth and it’ll be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You strike me as a guy that skips foreplay.

Diaz strikes me as a guy who will err on the side of violence and chaos. I can’t imagine him going out there sending the message to his team that he’s scared of uf and doesn’t trust them to run the offense or defense. I think he’s going to do what he does and encourage Enos to do the same. Empty your guns.

You gotta coach games like this with your massive **** and balls dragging the ground. Send a message to your guys that you think they’re better than those *****. Don’t be scared like the pvssies on CIS who act like uf is Patriots.

You give your players the idea that you think they’re overmatched and incapable of punching those fcks in the mouth and it’ll be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I disagree with you. Just kidding no I don't. You hit the nail right on the head again, Chise. Got any tips for the stock market?

Advertisement
Come out guns blazing and don't stop punching these fvckers in the face. They will surrender.

Two hundred punks well what ya gonna do?
I got two six shooters that'll see me through
That's, twelve dead...
and a hundred and eighty-eight pallbearers

Da haahh, da haahh
Da ha-hahh ha-hahh haahh

Rappin Duke!

Apparently you guys didn't watch diazs pressed today.said enos will draw easy plays to get William's into the flow of the game.that doesn't mean they will be conservative means the they will put Williams in the best possible position to be successful.

this. his defense is the opposite of conservative and hes seen conservative. why the **** would he go away from what his own identity and philosophy is

Advertisement
I would love to see Realus get some more action this year. I do think a guy of his size could be a problem for teams on 3rd down getting caught off guard.

It’s going to be real interesting how the FB is used under Enos.

Our Offense is extremely young. Saturday will be Williams first start. Freshmen’s at the Tackle spots. Do we play it safe and try to establish the run or does Diaz throw everything but the kitchen sink at Mullen?

I’ll tell you this, if we play conservative, we lose this game. The pass game has to set up the run and not the other way around. Last year, Florida's Defense was successful against teams that played safe (LSU, Michigan, UGA for most of the game) and conservative against them. They struggled against teams who spread them out and aired it out with tempo. I think Diaz goes (much like our Defense) for the W with an aggressive Offense.

Thoughts?
Depends what you mean by conservative. I think they go smart and aggressive. They are playing to win. We may see more 12 formation and protection for JW than you’d see if McKinnie and Joaquin were at tackle spots. But we’ll see motion, and we’ll see Thomas, Jordan, Mallory, Osborn, Pope, Hightower, Lingard, Davis and Dallas creating problems for UF, also.

Depends what you mean by conservative. I think they go smart and aggressive. They are playing to win. We may see more 12 formation and protection for JW than you’d see if McKinnie and Joaquin were at tackle spots. But we’ll see motion, and we’ll see Thomas, Jordan, Mallory, Osborn, Pope, Hightower, Lingard, Davis and Dallas creating problems for UF, also.

Good question. I mean, forcing the run when they put 8 in the box which forces us into 3rd and longs. Not spreading them out on Defense, lack of tempo, misdirections, etc. We play it safe or try to avoid mistakes or errors, we are ****ed. Florida will eat us up. Miami has to be in attack mode against these ***** from the very first play. Keep them guessing and on their heels.

Advertisement
Good question. I mean, forcing the run when they put 8 in the box which forces us into 3rd and longs. Not spreading them out on Defense, lack of tempo, misdirections, etc. We play it safe or try to avoid mistakes or errors, we are ****ed. Florida will eat us up. Miami has to be in attack mode against these ***** from the very first play. Keep them guessing and on their heels.
Lack of tempo isnt conservative. It’s just bad.

Enos is going to run his offense. I dont expect gimmicks. I expect attack, confusion, motion, pace, quick strikes.

Advertisement
I think we're going to be extremely aggressive on defense. I think the prospects of getting Felipe Frank's behind the chains gives Baker and Diaz a near state of full arousal, and we have the experience on defense to do it.

On offense, I think we'll be efficient and focused on doing the things we have hammered all spring and summer. Don't fool yourselves, they've been prepping for this game since before they unpacked their offices. We will by no means sit on our hands and not threaten their defense across the field. Diaz strikes me as a guy who is going to let his guys play football, and if it doesn't work out, he'll go back to Greentree with the mindset to fix it so it works the next time. No way he sends the message he doesn't think they're going to win by running scared.

Although we all have dreams of Enos coming out on fire and opening it up right away, there's just no **** way that happens immediately. He may open it up as the game goes on but to throw all that on a kid who has never started a college game, on national TV, would be unwise. It's going to be 2 runs, a short pass and then punt in our first offensive series. If anything else happens, I'll be completely shocked.

Advertisement
Back