Do coaches get a free pass bashing to media?

Al has been throwing his players under the bus for years now.

His competency level determines how he does it too...

crash-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2396.gif

Advertisement
Sick and tired of watching these incompetent corches throwing players under the bus. Assuming that the kids are trying to learn, how does that compare to a staph mired in mediocrity; passing on a culture of not letting on that they don't know squat about coaching football. Four years of mediocrity is proof enough.

What they're really doing is lining up excuses for the upcoming losses.

BINGO!!! I promise you, when the defense gives up *** this year, Golden will circle back to this. He will say, "well, our LBs, unfortunatley were learning two different positions to make up for guys not taking care of business in the class rooms, and they didn't have the full practice at their position that we wanted and it was evident on the field." Something along those lines...trust me.

He can make all the excuses that he wants to but all that will matter is the W's and L's on the Win and Loss column. If he Get enough L's, he should be fired!

I definitely agree w/ you, but you do also agree that based upon his 4 yrs here, especially the last 19 games, that he should've been fired last November, correct? Yet, he's still here.

So you're condoning players' not going to class? Has UM become Free Shoes now with fake classes, etc.? These players should also be called out by their teammates for stupidity.

Sure thing, but you, me and everyone else outside of the organization should NEVER hear a word about it. It's typical Golden faqqotry spewing garbage and hurling players under his bus.

What if find quite concerning is not only bashing the players not being responsible and being inconsiderate, but the fact that these coaches lay this bashing of this trio at the hands of "teammates".

Altruistically, these coaches are bashing 3 players to speak up for the voiceless players? If you gonna bash people, why not bash them by your own account?

Advertisement
Sick and tired of watching these incompetent corches throwing players under the bus. Assuming that the kids are trying to learn, how does that compare to a staph mired in mediocrity; passing on a culture of not letting on that they don't know squat about coaching football. Four years of mediocrity is proof enough.

What they're really doing is lining up excuses for the upcoming losses.

BINGO!!! I promise you, when the defense gives up *** this year, Golden will circle back to this. He will say, "well, our LBs, unfortunatley were learning two different positions to make up for guys not taking care of business in the class rooms, and they didn't have the full practice at their position that we wanted and it was evident on the field." Something along those lines...trust me.

He can make all the excuses that he wants to but all that will matter is the W's and L's on the Win and Loss column. If he Get enough L's, he should be fired!

I definitely agree w/ you, but you do also agree that based upon his 4 yrs here, especially the last 19 games, that he should've been fired last November, correct? Yet, he's still here.

you're right. I agree with that.

One thing to go HAM on your team's performance as a whole like Spurrier did last year after the Georgia game. Another to specifically single out and call out players to the media and not behind closed doors about issues like these.

These ******* grifters need to get lost.

Last edited:
I think Doritos and Alf should be suspended for not taking care of buisness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back