DMoney says Alonzo Coming * No Wrestling *

Why is this even a big deal? What is he even gonna do that will directly impact, seems more like a nostalgic hire for the fans, this wont even move the needle an inch for recruits, and he doesnt help coaching, etc. Or is this because we are NFLU and it makes some feel better to have a guy who worked in league
I don’t even care what Highsmith is going to do. It rustles Blake James jimmies therefore it pleases me.

Advertisement
tenor (45).gif

Advertisement
Why is this even a big deal? What is he even gonna do that will directly impact, seems more like a nostalgic hire for the fans, this wont even move the needle an inch for recruits, and he doesnt help coaching, etc. Or is this because we are NFLU and it makes some feel better to have a guy who worked in league
Biggest impact is he brings accountability. Do you trust Blake or Manny with this program? Let's say Manny flops again, Highsmith has connections with top tier coaches that would answer his calls.

I just hope he doesn’t join the corporation like the rock did in the late 90’s, not sure I could survive another Miami sellout.

yeah but the Raw segment after Stone Cold beat the Rock at the PPV was amazing. Getting kicked out of the Corporation put the Rock way over. The 2000 Backlash for the belt between HHH and The Rock was such a great match. The Rock went through HHH, Shane, Vince, Stephanie, Brisco, and Patterson with help from Stone Cold and Linda McMahon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yeah but the Raw segment after Stone Cold beat the Rock at the PPV was amazing. Getting kicked out of the Corporation put the Rock way over. The 2000 Backlash for the belt between HHH and The Rock was such a great match. The Rock went through HHH, Shane, Vince, Stephanie, Brisco, and Patterson with help from Stone Cold and Linda McMahon.

Yep, that’s what shot him to the moon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back