DMoney Jadon Hood

MiamiChris

Freshman
On the Podcast you started to mention you’d take Hood over another player but got cut off before mentioning that player. Do you remember who you where referring to?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bernadel junior stuff looks good...More of a thumper, but I'd at least stay in touch there.

Advertisement
I feel like they’re two different players. Hood looks like more of a natural middle backer. Lewis is a will in our system all day. Not really an either or imo. We need to go hard after both

Advertisement
Better football player than athlete. I don't see a Miami guy yet but want to see how he moves in a camp setting.

He could for sure hit and blitz. Played against him last yr...we scored alot on them. Good size mlb type. Not sure if he had all the intangibles yet. Will watch closely as same dc who trained and had hyppolite has him this year

Advertisement
Terrence Lewis.

T2 is a very talented, versatile LB but Hood is more reliable. Much higher floor and still has big upside.
Good because T2 is leaving South Florida when he goes to college for some kind of Personal reasons. Sure would have been a good git for us.

Supposedly we not gonna go after Lewis

Ya we definitely did early...We wanted him bad. Maybe we gotta sense he's just not coming to UM, so not gonna expend.

Give me Hood or Bernadel...Prefer Hood but the other kid is no slouch.

Better football player than athlete. I don't see a Miami guy yet but want to see how he moves in a camp setting.
Key opening line @DMoney reminds me of Zach Thomas and Nick Buoniconti type players that had hardly any thinking just football instincts.
When the added Miami type guy shows OMG.

I’d take boat loads of these guys, key post

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back